Ch. 7 My Gift

Jiro POV

A cake, even Bakugo is smirking.

I turn to Kaminari, hug him and join the others.

A few minutes after the excitement went down, everyone was sitting on the floor, carpet, couch, table etc.

We played a few games, talked, ate dinner, played more games, watched some tv, had a group picture, then I see Kaminari talk to Yaomomo and Lida, I shrug it off and unwrap some of my gifts and thanking them.

After an hour of the surprise, I saw Yaomomo setting up a projector.

"Hey Yaomomo! Whatcha doin?" I ask.

She turns to me, smiles, and places her index near her mouth.

I giggle and head to Ashido, Kirishima, and Sero's direction.

After talking for a while, I hear talking and giggles behind me and see everyone plopped on the couch.

I walk towards them and see Yaomomo fixing something on her computer and Kaminari beside her.

"Move aside people! BIRTHDAY GIRL HAS ARRIVED!" Ashido announced moving people to the side of the couch and pushing me to the middle.

"Ashido, calmo down," I giggle.

A picture pops up on the screen, shows baby pictures of me growing up. I hear "aww" and "ooh" and giggle.

Little did I know, Kaminari was looking at me instead of at the screen.

The movie took half an hour and everyone was still in fascination.

Yaomomo was about to close her computer when Kaminari rushed to her.

"Wait, Yaomomo can you show these pictures?" he asked

She nods and plugs the USB in.

I see pictures of today, our group photo, when we were playing games.

Kaminari must have been the photographer, but instead of seeing him watch the video he made, he ran out.

"Hmm, I wonder why," I say to myself.

After the video, everyone disbands. Some say goodnight and some still talking in the common room.

Of course being tired from Recovery Girl's Quirk, I wave good night and head up.

Timeskip

After freshening up, I get my phone and browse Facebook, when I get a call.

"Hello?" 

"Hey Jiro! Your Pikachu here!"

Kaminari? Why'd he say my PIkachu?

"What do you need?" I ask, being with the surprise and all I guess I should be compassionate to the boy just for today.

"Um, can you look outside for a while?"

"Outside? What are you talking about?"

"Okay, jeez, fine look at your veranda,"

I sigh and walk to it.

"What did you want me to see?" 

"Oh, you're at the veranda, Here we go!"

"*sigh* what do you mean "here we go" pika-"

It was a beautiful sight I assure you, the trees covered in lights.