Chapter 5

Alexander

"I wanna play with Remi." I whined for the third time.

"Drink some more water little duck and there's no more playing today." He responded and I frowned.

"But I had fun today... well before all the bad stuff happened." I mumbled quietly and Magnus sighed.

"Did you guys make that game up? Was it called drown and scare everyone because that's what happened and it was not fun." Magnus spoke in a stern tone and I couldn't tell if he was upset with me or not.

"Are you mad at me?" I asked avoiding eye contact. If he was I'd probably burst into tears. He gently grabbed my chin and made me look at him anyway.

"No I'm not mad at you love. I'm still just getting over my shock I guess. If we would have came any later you guys could have both been hurt really bad. Remi looked like he was just about to let go of that pole and I had to give you CPR for the second time since I met you. That's not a good feeling." Magnus pulled me into his lap and I gave him a big hug.

"I'm okay."

I didn't really know what to say to that. I was never good with my words unless I was being rude or inappropriate and right now it seemed like Magnus needed to have a mature conversation with me. The more he vented to me I slowly started to slip out of headspace.

"It just makes me feel like I'm doing a bad job at being your Daddy because I'm not here to watch you and take care of you as much as I'd like. That's not the life I promised you and what's scary is the reason I left you home was because I thought you would be safer, but it seems you get into just as much trouble when I'm not around. I just wish I could do better and be better."

I put his face in my hands and made him look at me. Despite the urge to look anywhere else I stood my ground.

"Magnus listen... I'm still an adult okay? Every bad thing that ever happens to me is not on you love. I still have a brain that tells me what's right and what's wrong I just choose to turn it off sometimes... and that's okay. Elijah isn't beating himself up about it he's downstairs in the kitchen making me Dino nuggets and koolaid. He knows that it wasn't his fault just like it wasn't yours. Things happen sometimes and it really does suck. I mean I'll try not to drown again, but you are both the bestest daddies in the whole wide world and that's all that matters. If you ever forget that just talk to me like how we are talking right now and I'll reassure you every single time. I love you."

I pulled his face a little closer to me and gave him the softest kiss I could manage. He seemed so vulnerable and I didn't want him to ever think those things again. I kissed him on his forehead and chin and on both of his cheeks until he started to smile again.

"How do you always know what to say..?" He mumbled in between my kisses and I shrugged.

"I don't." I awnsered  truthfully and he kissed me again.

"I love you too Alexander. To the moon and back."

"To the moon and back ?" I giggled

"Mhm that's right." He smiled and kissed me again. It was much slower this time and passionate. It was almost more than a kiss. His finger tips brushed up and down my sides and the electricity felt like warmth on my skin. He brought his hands down and gently grabbed my waist. I bit down on his lip in surprise when he pulled me closer against him. There was no space against us, we were so close I could feel his heart beating.

"I want you this close to me ... all the time."He breathed while slowly moving my hips back and forth so that I was grinding on him.

"Hngg Daddy." I scrunched my eyebrows together in pleasure and looked away from him in embarrassment.