• Chapter 1 •

⚠️TW⚠️
- implied self harm
- manipulation

~I'm so, so sorry Tommy~

~I think it is our best interest for Tommy to be... exiled from L'manburg~

~Please detail and escort Tommy out of my country~

Tubbo... Your my friend!
Tommy reached out a hand to Tubbo, trying to grab him, knock some sense into him, anything for him to take back his words, apologize.

But the apologie never came and Tommy was dragged back to earth through a sharp pain in his back where dream pushed him of the newly built obsidian wall onto the hard cobble floor.

|Crack|

Tommy awoke with a load gasp, sweat running down his dirt covered face from his brow and landing on his badly ripped jeans.

After a few minutes he began to control his breathing, at least to the amount where he could stand up and see what had made that sound so he could thank it for pulling him out of that nightmare,just to realized that that "nightmare" happend.

Still shaking he quickly disguarded tnret and the sound, heading to where his beach party should have been if all his friends hadn't left him for dead.

He shivered at the thought remembering the terrible time of just him and Dream. His friend Dream. His only friend. He shook his head and looked down at the small waves calmly rolling to and from him.

He then saw a boy in the water, he audibly gasped at the sight of him before realising that the boy was him. Frouning, he looked down at his reflection, first his mouth,lips chapped from the constant biting of them(a bad habit that he thought he got rid of), his blond hair, turned a light brown caked from mud and dirt, lastly he surched for the once pure blue eyes, full of hope and colour, but all he saw turned a storm cloud grey irises looking sadly back at him.

These eyes widened as small ripples appeared in the calm sea waves, disrupting and confusing them. He stared at how the ripples grew as more water hit the surface. He looked up expecting to see storm clouds, but the clouds where scarce and white, not a drop of rain falling.

'Shit' the blond boy though, a grubby hand making it's way up to his face. He went pale as he felt warm rivers of tears making their way down his his cheek, removing month old dirt that he wasn't bothered enough to get rid of. He sniffled trying, and failing, to stop them, but it was too late, the flood gates where open and noone could close them now.

He let out a choked sob as his tears escaped his face and  landing on the top of the once still sea. His attempts at keeping his feelings in were ruined as his pained sobs filled the air, making a once calm atmosphere turn eerie and depressing.

Tommy tried to gather himself up, while reminding his brain that he was strong and feelings are not. He is a man, and men don't cry.

Do they?

His eyes, still foggy from tears were drawn to the purple nether portle, he stared at it while it majestically stood overlooking the hiccuping mess. It's purple particles popped and whizzed invitingly. As if on a leash Tommy slowly walked to it as if it would hurt him, but quicker his pace until he was directly in front of it.

He stared at the obsidian, marvelling at how the dark violet swirls interfered with the rest of the pitch black stone, making it stick out in jagid ways. He stuck out a reluctant hand and ran it down the side of the portal, feeling All the bumps and spikes and his rough skin, his eyes closed to enjoyed the moment, before snatching his hand back.

There was a pinprick of a warm red liquid bubbling it's way down his hand. His eyes followed the irony blood seeing it glint in the moon above, while it danced down his palm and landed on the floor with a satisfactory 'drip'. And with that the boy way the closet to smiling in that whole month that he ever was before.

°739 words°
Thanks so much for reading this chapter!
I hope to continue this story so remind me I guess. Updates are random backed on when I have the energy I guess.

Have a good day! :D