• Chapter 10 •

⚠️TW⚠️
- strong language

---- 3rd person POV ----

Ghostinnit saw this all unfold from the cloud room. He didn't realize it yet but he was crying, hot lava tears. They dropped on the table and sizzled straight through it making the display disappear. He looked horrified at Ghostbur and started apologizing over and over. Ghostbur looked at him, 'Tommy would never apologize?' he thought.

"Hey Toast," he started "would you like to see your family?"
He looked puzzled. "You are my family though"
"Yeah but we need to see Phil and Techno"
"Who?"
"Oh yeah," why couldn't he remember anything? "You'll remember them when you see them"

He was telling himself that more than Ghostinnit.

~~~~Timeskip brought to you by sleep deprived lazynesss ~~~~

The group of three were on there way to Techno's house, with Ghostbur and Glatt floating above the snow to not melt and Ghostinnit simply walking. His warm body temperature melting the snow in a small radius, leaving behind a 'snail trail' of grass.

Ghostbur, who had returned to his bubbly personality, decided that it would be best for Ghostinnit to be a surprise and made him hide behind a tree. Ghostinnit didn't mind. He liked it when the snow dropped and landed on his head. It sizzled making him giggle childishly before blushing and making his face become emotionless again.

After Ghostbur successfully hid Ghostinnit - ignoring the smoke coming from his firey head - he grabbed Glatt and knocked on the door. Glatt didn't want to be seen, he knew what he did in his past life and felt horrible. However he couldn't say no to Ghostbur.

There was no answer and Ghostbur lifted his hand to knock again, but was interrupted by the door swinging open. If it was anyone else, the door would have bashed them in the face, making them fly of the porch and onto the ground, but the door just phased through the duo. Ghostbur looked up at the man before him. His puffy sky blue eyes were hiding behind a mop of blond hair. On top of the unkept hair was a blue and white striped bucket hat.

Over the top of the baby blue Antarctic Empire Uniform, a red cape-like cardigan draped over his shoulders. Behind his back he had two black wings, similar to a ravin's. Ph1lz4's eyes softened seeing his son, but his eyebrows curled in confusion.
"What are you doing here Ghostbur?" He started "Come inside, you'll ment in the snow"
"Oh that's alright" Ghostbur smiled "we have something to show you!"
Phil's chuckled before blurting out "we?"
"Oh yeah, you haven't met my friend" Ghostbur admitted "here look at him"

Phil watched as his dead son struggled to pull his new friend over before he stopped shocked.

---- Glatt POV ----
I wrestled with Ghostbur not wanting Phil to see me. I shivered at the thought of him yelling at me. I realized that Ghostbur had stopped so I looked up to speed Ghostbur's shocked face. He was looking slightly to the left of me, not making eye contact, so I looked behind me. There was nothing but Ghostinnit's smoke trail so I looked back puzzled.
"Ghostbur?" I say, now worried
"Glatt!?" He jumps up from my voice "Where are you?"
"Right hear you dumbfuck" I snapped

He looked at me dumbfounded. I sighed and looked down at my hands. I gasped seeing them shimmering and rippling.
"Wait..." I said looking at Phil (who was utterly horrified and confused at this disembodied voice) "am I invisible?"

---- 3rd Person POV ----
Techno woke up to shouts outside and jumped out of bed. Phil. What if something happened to him? He was the only family he had left now Will and Tommy were gone.

He grabbed his axe and rushed downstairs to see Phil freaking out as Ghostbur was screaming at a wall. Huh. I guess this is my family(awwwww cuteness go brrrrrr). He felt his lips begin to smile before shaking it off, returning back to his normal straight-faced expression.

"What the hell is going on here?"

Everyone froze and seemed to turn in sinc towards me. A beat of silence.
"I have no clue." Phil said bluntly
"Well... Why is Ghostbur shouting at a wall?" I said
"Well-" Phil began before Ghostbur cut him off
"I'm not shouting at a wall" he said shaking his head "my friend was right here, and now... He's gone..?"
"Um, ok" I said "why are you here?"

I saw Ghostbur's eyes light up.
"Oh yeah, I have a surprise!" He started walking down my stares towards the forest, "come this way"

I looked at Phil and sighed.
"Ok let's go see it" I replied, hoping it wasn't another sheep. He jumped with glee and pulled on Phil's sleeve while I followed.

°832 words°

Oh look, I'm not dead. Sorry for the lack of updates, I ya'now have a life and school is annoying.

May make this series have weekly updates ☞☜

- Gradams