• chapter 15 •

---- 3rd POV ----
Phil froze like a deer in headlights, dropping the sword out of fright. It fell scratching the side of Ranboo's face, purple blood dripping down. Ghostinnit's face, hurt from betrayal held the angriest emotion he had ever seen on the ghost. The only time he had seen his angry. His wings realising a heat so strong that it melted the snow around him, leaving them in a patch of dead grass.

"Step. Away. From. My. Brother."

He spoke softly, yet his words where sharpened as to stab fear into even the bravest of warriors. Even Techno let out a small gasp. Phil stumbled away, the heat becoming unbearable now.

Ghostinnit glided smoothly towards a still bleeding Ranboo and bent down next to him. Silence was cut through when he began humming something. Something oh so familiar. A specific national anthem to be precise. Ranboo - who still had no idea what was going on - was as frozen as the snow that was once around them.

A golden string materialised from the melody, it looped and flew, singing as it went. Taking the shape of a large golden-red bird with thick ruffled feathers, it flew Infront of Ranboo, staring right into his widened orbs. They let out a loud squawk and tears flew, dancing around in the silence and following an invisible path straight to the cheek of Ranboo, seemingly sewing his wound back together, his skin then was as good as new

The group turned back to Ghostinnit, who was sweating profusely. He then landed back on the floor, his knees wobbled and he fell down face first into the soggy dirt beneath him.