• Chapter 3 •

⚠️ TW ⚠️
- mentions of unaliving
- mentions of self harm

---- Tommy POV ----

After Dream left I felt as if all my happiness was drained from my body. I stared longingly at the portal that I had waved goodbye to dream just a few minutes ago. I wanted to go through so bad my body ached, but that may have been the lack of sleep. However Dream had banned the nether from me. My guess is that he saw my looking too close to the lava, which was true. I loved lava, its mesmerising waves, the pops of orange.

It was like the sea but more.

I decided then and there that now was the time. I went back to tnret and took out a book and my valuables from my chest. I scribbled a quick note in my book then left it all on my bed like a small memorial, organised and pretty.

I then headed into the nether, heart focused on this. No turning back now.

---- Tubbo POV ----           

I was tending to my bees when I saw Dream step out of the portal, fiddling with his fingers. I looked up at him puzzled.
"Hey Dream? You alright?" I questioned
He almost jumped in shock, didn't expect to see me I guess.
"Oh. Hi Tubbo. Yeah I'm fine it's just..." He stayed quiet
I knew something was wrong so I cut in "go ahead, you can tell me"

He looked in my understanding eyes and took a deep breath, "Well I'm worried for Tommy" I gasped, Dream? Tommy's enemy? Worried for him? He saw my confusion so he continued "Well, I don't think he's been eating or sleeping and today.. well... I think he's been hurting himself." He sighed

I looked up in shock. I was not expecting that. "Is that all?" Thinking that was bad enough, but saw him stiffen and I knew it wasn't. "Well last night" he cleared his throat, a thing he does well he's stressed(which is not often) "he was sobbing. Loud. I felt his pain" he murmured.

If my face could get paler it did. "I think you should visit him Tubbo" I nodded quickly, words stuck in my throat, and stepped through the portal making the butterflys in my stomach squirm. I always hated traveling through dimensions, but now I had a bigger thought in my mind.

Tommy

I now realized that I hadn't visited him once. Not once. It had been a month. I shuddered thinking about how that would of impacted him. Me, his best friend, never came to see him. Coming to think about it I never saw anyone visit him other than Ghostbur and Dream, but the optimistic Ghost stopped for some reason so it was just Dream. Only Dream. The one Tommy hated the most was the one he saw the most.

He must think I hate him, but the real reason I didn't visit was because I was scared. Scared he would hate me. Scared he wouldn't want to see me. Scared I had ruined our friendship.

---- Tommy POV ----

I went through the portal and stepped into the nether. As soon as I stepped through my face was blasted with an over whelming heat. That mixed with one of my shoes missing allowing the hit nether rack to burn the sole of my foot almost made me regret my decision to come here. Almost.

I took a few shaky steps. I wasn't used to the heat as I was almost always cold - I hadn't slept in a house in weeks. I practically skipped to the bridge in excitement and looked down at the lava. This. All of this. It could be over. No more sleepless nights. No more loneliness. I won't have to bother dream by making him come and check on me. I almost did it then and there, putting my hands in my pockets and taking one last step.

I froze.

My hand had hit the compass. I pulled it out of my pocket, while taking a step away. Tubbo. "This would crush him" he thought. ~he wouldn't care~ the voice hissed in return.
"No. He would. He cares." I said taking another step back
~if he cared he would have visited~ it replied in a high pitch tone

Running my fingers through my hair I had a bad thought. It was true. If he cared he would of visited. I started walking back and forth lost in thought.

---- Tubbo POV ----

I cautiously stepped through the portal, scared for what i may see, but there Infront of me is my best friend. Pacing away and forward to the lava.

"TOMMY!"

° 832 words °

Argh sorry for the cliff hanger I just couldn't help myself 👁️-👁️
Thanks for the 7 reads and one star ✨POGCHAMP

Also I am a supporter of LGBTG+ and BLM so if you're racist, homophobic, transphobic or a supporter of trump
please kindly ✨F*ck off✨. Thanks <3

New chapter soon maybe 😅