• Chapter 14 •

A/N I'm so sorry for not updating for long, I've been stressed out with school and stuff, we're going back to non digital learning :(

---- Ghostinnit's POV ----

After we finished laughing, we sat down and started eating. I shoved bacon in my mouth as quick as possible, so Techno wouldn't come for my neck. We were joking around and, while he was distracted I slipped a large pork chop onto Glatt's plate. Revenge for pushing me down the ladder. Techno noticed and roared playfully, making Glatt squeal and jump out of his chair, they chased each other around before Glatt's eyes glinted slightly and his skin rippled. I knew he was about to turn invisible so I jumped up onto the table and pounced on him so Techno could find him. He yelped and fell backwards. A/n, oh god I've made Glatt a softie AHHHHH/

---- Phil POV ----
I chuckled softly at there antics, but eventually called for peace and made them clean up the mess they made. Then there was a knock on the door and every immediately shut up. Who was visiting them? Tubbo? L'manburg? Dream?

I brought my finger to my lips, to call for silence, useless, but out of habit. I slowly made my way to the door, careful to avoid the squeaky floorboards and arming myself with the closest weapon possible: a iron sword. Not the strongest, but I can work with it. Lifting it above my head I hesitantly reached for the door job, as if it would jump out at me. I looked behind me to see Techno somehow already in full Netherite and welding his priced position, 'The ax of peace'. I saw Glatt and Ghostbur hiding behind him. I stopped and looked around. "Where's Tommy?" I mouthed. Techno's ear twitched and looked around before shaking his head. I could feel my worry bubbling up, but a second knock on the door reminded me why I was up here. I kept my head on straight and turned back to the door. Then I heard a strange sound, it was muffled by the door, but still slightly audible.

It was a yelp then, Tommy's voice shouting out and then someone falling to the floor with an 'oof'. Ghostinnit was fighting them?!?!?

---- Ghostinnit POV ----
There was a knock on the door and we all went silent, Glatt, Ghostbur and I were all behind Techno as Philza went up to the front door. He was taking ages so I thought that I would do it instead. I silently slipped through the floor and went under the ground the the front porch, I float up slightly so only my eyes and up were visible. The mysterious person was covered head to toe in warm clothes, a large jacket, hand stitched, puffy trousers and chunky boots covered there body. On there head layed a black boble hat, with a white poof, his mouth was covered by a black and white bandana.

They knock again ,but sighs defeated, they looks down revealing there hetacromic eyes and a tuft of black and white hair. The final puzzle pieces came together. Our eyes met and Ranboo let out a yelp seeing me in the floor, "Ranbooooooo!!!!" I yelled and tackle hugged him to the ground, resulting in both of us tumbling down the stairs with an oof.

The door slammed open revealing Philza armed with an iron sword and Techno in full Netherite. They looked at us, me pinning Ranboo to the floor, and ran up to us. Techno picked me up by the back of the shirt - careful to not burn himself on my wings - and congratulated me for neutralising the government threat. I looked at him confused, 'threat?'

"What do you mean threat?" I questioned, "that's my friend?" He looks back to me puzzled. I ignore him and turn panicked to Ranboo, who was still on the floor, however had a sword on his throat and a absolutely terrified expression on his face. No. No. No no no no. "NO!" I screamed, my voice echoing of the trees, shaking the snow off of the branches, making large messy piles on the ground. I had extended my wings so they made a large wall of flames, I let my tears spit randomly, my eyes hurt irritably, but I didn't care. I had to save my friend.

YOOOOO, Ghostinnit is pissssed. Once again sorry for not posting in yeaaarrrrrssss, I kinda forgot this was a thing lmao. Thanks for all the support while I was gone!
49k reads! Dammmnnnnnnn!

Anyway, hope you had a good day, and have something to eat and drink please! Even if it's small, please eat something!

Love ya potatoes,

- Gradams