family

It's 3 am now. Shiho and Shinichi are lying down next to each other. Shiho is tired while Shinichi is catching his breath. He looks at her and smiled. She stares back at him.

"Damn you." She whispered, she smiled and kiss him on his cheek.

Shinichi caressing her hair.

"I really missed you. 5 years without doing this was insane." He joked.

She looks at him.

"I'm not believing that Shinichi Kudo can live without having intercourse with women. You're a perv." She said.

"Trust me I only wanted to do it with you." He smiled.

"It's only me and my hand you know." He added.

"So you never ever had slept with anyone?" She curiously asked.

"Yes. I've been just working and I don't have time for girls. I'm also busy looking for you." He said.

"Thank you Shi. Because you still remember my birthday." He said.

Shiho cuddle with him. She rests her head in his chest.

"I never forget about you. I never forget how much I'm so in love with you." She softly said.

Shinichi keeps caressing her hair.

"I turn down every guy who's courting me because I don't want them and Sumiko doesn't like them either." She giggled.

"I think the reason why she likes you so much is that she feels a connection to you since you're her real Dad." She added.

"Shi... if you let me, would you like to move into my house?" He asked.

"Uh..."

"I understand if you still don't want to." He said.

"I want to Shinichi. I want to live with you and I want to raise our Sumiko together. " she happily said.

She moves and gives him a peck kiss.

"Am I too rough?" He asked smiling.

"Yes, even I told you to be gentle because I haven't slept with anyone so it felt like it's first time again." She rolls her eyes.

Shinichi hugged her.

"Atleast you manage not to moan loud." He chuckled.

"That's because Sumiko is sleeping, idiot."

"Since today is my birthday let's make another baby." He suggested.