welcome back

1 week passed...

Shiho texted Shuichi to fetch her because she's coming home. She wants to surprise Shinichi according to her that's why she's asking him to drive her home but the truth is she really doesn't want Shinichi to fetch her.

She's currently sitting outside a coffee shop waiting for Shuichi. She's reading a magazine.

'I've been waiting for 5 minutes and he's still not here.' Her thoughts.

Shiho gets her phone and gonna text Shuichi that she'll call a cab, she doesn't know if Shuichi is Busy with his wife. Shuichi married a Filipina named Aj.
(A/N: one of my dream is to marry Shuichi. this is my fanfic so I can write it down here 😜😂) they got married 4 years ago. They met at the Philippines when Shuichi visit that country.

"Sorry..." said by familiar voice.

Shiho look up and see Shinichi smiling.

"What are you doing here?" She asked sounding like annoyed.

"I'm fetching you."

"But I texted Shuichi not you Shinichi!" She roll her eyes.

"Oh there's an emergency that happened in Shuichi's work so he asked me to fetch you instead."

Shiho stand up and went inside the car. She sits at the passenger seat. Shinichi smiled and get her things and put them inside the backseat car. While driving Shinichi's stealing a glance at Shiho, Shiho's eyes are looking on the road. Shinichi opens the radio because of the silent atmosphere. It's playing Yellow by Coldplay. Shiho suddenly looks at the stereo car.

🎵🎶 Look at the stars
Look how they shine for you🎵🎶

Shinichi sings along too.

🎶🎵 And everything you do
Yeah, they were all yellow🎶🎵

He looks at her and smiled.

🎶🎵 I came along
I wrote a song for you
And all the things you do
And it was called, "Yellow"🎵🎶

Shiho decided to turn off the radio.

"Why did you turn off the radio?" He asked.

"Just drive." She said and put her hand on her forehead, she closes her eyes.

It was the song they're listening to before Shinichi went to the other city for work. They're cuddling and listening to this song and she told him that He was her Yellow and she was his Yellow as well.

Shinichi looks at her he can feel she's unhappy. He held her hand and continued singing the Chorus.

🎵🎶 Your skin
Oh yeah, your skin and bones
Turn into something beautiful
You know
You know I love you so
You know I love you so🎶🎵

Shiho is pretending that she's sleeping but deep down she wanted him to stop singing and hug him tightly. She knows he hurt her too much. But she doesn't know why she still loves him after all that happened. He's unfair, selfish, and stupid, he made her feel unspecial, not worthy and she felt to herself that she's not really easy to love. But why did she still want him? Why is her heart throbbing fast when he's around and comforting her? Why did she feel safe when she's with him? Why she still keeps loving him? She doesn't know. Even she's genius she doesn't have answers to her whys.