F O U R T E E N

I woke up and for a second didn't know where I was. Looking around, it gathered on me quickly that I was indeed still in Seoul and still in the Boys' place. The clock on the bedside table said 5 am and I groaned at how early I had woken up. I was startled when I heard a groan to match in my ear and it was only then I realised half my body was being weighed down by someone's body on top of it. It also came back to me why said body was laying there and immediately a blush invaded my face.

Yoongi was stark naked, the slightly defined muscles under his soft pale skin kept my eyes wandering in awe. He was utterly beautiful and I couldn't get it to make sense in my head that I'd been fooling around with this human merely hours ago.

To my surprise Yoongi straightened up in bed for a second before wrapping his arms around my waist and turning me around to place me as his little spoon. I felt him exhale a tired breath on my neck as he cuddled into me.

"I can't sleep when you're staring" He muttered and I could feel his body relax into mine which sent a warmth through me as I also fell asleep once more.

——

The next time I woke up it was at a more acceptable hour, the clock showing 9 am. My stomach was rumbling, my body was aching which was probably a good mix of having been in several energy draining situations yesterday and also having slept for such a long time in the same position.

God I had to try not to think about said energy draining situations, but laying there with Yoongi's arms still wrapped around me and his breath in my ear it made it difficult to focus on anything else.

I carefully unwrapped his arms from around my waist and slowly made my way out of the bed. On my way to the bathroom I grabbed a bag that seemed to contain something looking like comfortable wear.

After showering quickly, feeling a euphoria from the hot water but too impatient and hungry to stay in there for too long I towel dried my hair and grabbed the clothing in the bag. Not to anyone's surprise it was slightly revealing even though it really was loungewear. The fabric was fluffy pink and so soft, but I couldn't let it get past me that it was still booty shorts and a cropped tank. Luckily there was a cardigan to match.

(This is the outfit)

I put it on, thankful of the warm temperature of the apartment seeing as I wasn't really covering much, and made my way to the kitchen to try and find something to soothe my rumbling belly.

I was half expecting to be alone thinking the guys would want to sleep in, but I was mistaken. Standing in the kitchen cooking eggs was a relaxed Jungkook wearing nothing but shorts, his muscular upper body on full display. And he was talking to Jimin who was sitting on the kitchen counter in just shorts and an open robe. I stopped for a moment in the doorway, feeling slightly uncomfortable but also weirdly unsurprised by the event.

"Look who decided to bless us with her presence" Jimin cheered, grinning and waving at me, giving me the courage to walk further into the kitchen. Jungkook smiled my way and then went back to focusing on his eggs. "Hungry?" He asked and I hummed in response, the smell of food already making me salivate.

"Did you sleep well dear?" Jimin asked and patted to a spot next to him on the counter, motioning for me to join him in watching Jungkook cook.

"And remind me to thank Hoseok for buying your clothes, you look great" He smirked and I could instantly feel my cheeks burning.

"I bought that one, hoseok is more into dark colours and straps and stuff. I like the soft kind of sexy" Taehyung walked into the kitchen, standing right behind Jungkook and wrapping his arms around his waist while yawning into his hair. "I want two eggs sunny side up" He requested and snuggled into the younger's back.

"Well thank you Tae for the clothes" I said shyly as I jumped up on the counter next to Jimin. "And I slept alright Jimin, thanks for asking"

"I bet you did, Yoongi is the best cuddler" Namjoon walked into the room, giving me eyes that screamed 'I know what you did last night' Jin following him in nodding politely in my direction before walking over to the stove and releasing Jungkook of kitchen duty with a short "I'll take it" Muttered to the man. Taehyung was still wrapped around his bare torso from the back and Jungkook let his hands rest on top of his on his stomach.

I had to focus quite intently on not staring though, in his half naked state not only was his muscular build impressively visually appealing but the right arm covered in black ink from his fingers and all the way up to his shoulder made my heart hammer in my chest. Namjoon had come over to me and Jimin and was now standing between Jimin's legs that were hanging over the counter while tying closed the younger's robe. The closeness between these men was overwhelming but at the same time very comfortable. It didn't seem out of place at all, if anything it was something to be expected and that only after having been here a couple of days.

Jin finished cooking the eggs and prepared several quick sides for breakfast and we all ate happily. Hoseok joined right before we started eating and Yoongi plopped down on the chair next to mine about 30 minutes later. Some were still eating then but most of us were just chatting.

"Okay so now that we're all gathered" Namjoon started, looking around the table making eye contact with everyone.

"Let's talk about last night"

-----

A/N

I'm trying to update this story as often and consistently as possible, giving myself the freedom to write when i feel like it. 

What do you think of the story this far? is there anything you would like to happen, something you've thought about or anything you've liked more that stood out? all feedback is good feedback at this point and all responses are appreciated.