S I X T E E N

A/N

UMM, so this one's alot.

------------------------------

The conversation with Jiwoo ended and Hoseok left me high and dry as he was called over by Namjoon to go work on something. I rejoined Jin in the living room. We were rewatching romance is a bonus book on Netflix, both of us having seen it before but both agreeing seeing it once wasn't enough. Jin admitting to knowing the main male actor caught me so off guard I almost fell off the sofa.

"We've been watching this show for three hours now and NOW you tell me you two are friends? I've been drooling over him this entire time! You should have told me before!"

"Who are you drooling over?" Namjoon had joined us in the room again, sitting down on my other side and leaning back.

"Lee Jong Suk" Jin said calmly, also leaning back and letting his arm rest on the back of the sofa behind me, Namjoon mimicking his act making me immediately feel sandwiched in between them.

Namjoon chuckled and looked over to Jin with warm eyes. "Somehow that's not the first time I've heard that" I looked back and forth between them, Jin rolling his eyes at Namjoon and switching to again look at the TV. I giggled and leaned back too, resting my head on both their arms.

I was so comfortable around these two, they reminded me of hanging around family in the way they didn't let anything feel awkward or forced. But they also brought along the feeling of so much being left unsaid, not necessarily needed to be said but just letting it hang in the air around us for anyone to interpret how they wanted.

I had noticed before how Jin had seemed like someone controlling, a caretaker but in charge. And my submissive ass hasn't stopped thinking about it since I made that assessment, but right now, in between Joon and Jin... Jin seemed almost small in comparison to Namjoon. Not necessarily in physical size, though yes that was also a point of observation. But in presence. Idk, maybe I'm just imagining things.

We watched another hour of TV before we eventually decided we needed to do something else to switch it up a bit. Jin wanted to cook, while Namjoon had some song samples he had to go through that had been sent to him from the company. Namjoon's studio being on a different floor of the building meant a change of scenery so I asked if I could keep him company even though I knew nothing about music like he did. Excitedly I followed him out of the apartment and into the elevator taking us to the right floor.

I remembered the first time I was in this elevator, how tae and Hobi had stayed as far as possible away from me. How quickly things had changed. I giggled.

"Hm?" Namjoon asked, intrigued with the surprising sound.

"Nothing, I'm just excited to see something new" I said and smiled up at him. The height difference suddenly hitting me as I had to tilt my head further back than I thought.

He brought me to a locked room, and opening it he introduced me to his safe space. It was cozy and modern yet comfortable and almost a little retro. It suited him. I couldn't stop smiling looking around.

Namjoon chuckled and sat down on his chair by his computer. I was struck in awe for a bit but gathered myself and sat down on the sofa right next to, gathering my legs under me as I leaned back and just watched him do his thing.

I don't know how long I sat there just watching him. He started a couple of tracks, unplugged his headphones so we both could listen to them, and when it finished he sat up and wrote notes. Moving on to the next song once he finished that. He was definitely in his zone and didn't say anything, but he didn't have to either. The atmosphere was comfortable and I was having the time of my life just watching him in his element.