F O U R

I slept like a rock, and when I woke up feeling refreshed and realised the clock on the nightstand said it was 4 in the morning, I tried without luck to sleep longer. Tossing and turning around for another five minutes before getting up going to the bathroom attached to the bedroom.

Splashing water in my face I started thinking about where and what I had gotten myself into, but I shook my head trying to not freak out so much about it before exiting the room to go get some water in the kitchen.

I searched my way through two cupboards before finding glasses, then I got out a big water bottle from the fridge and poured myself a glass of ice cold water. I gave out a sigh at the sensation of it running down my throat.

"Couldn't sleep?" I heard a voice say to my right. I jumped, bit myself in the tongue as to not scream out loud. He chuckled as he took a step into the light revealing his identity as Yoongi was standing across from the kitchen counter smiling at me. I closed my eyes and counted to three in my head, trying to calm down.

"Slept too well, actually. Now I'm wide awake" I said and looked straight into my glass, slightly unsure of how to act around him.

"Great timing anyway, your phone just arrived," He said and handed me a plastic bag with my phone in it. "They charged it too, and we put another charger in your room just in case you didn't have one that fit to our sockets," He said, sitting down by the counter.

I nodded and sat down next to him, giving my phone all of my attention as it lit up in my hands. Seconds after entering my pin, messages started popping up. I scrolled past a couple from my mom, asking if I had a safe trip and telling me I should plan my trip home. But I clicked on Jiwoo's name as soon as it popped up.

*Sorry for the late notice. I suddenly started feeling sick, and that's when Hoseok said I couldn't have you here* The first message read. In Korean, so to mention. Jiwoo and I had an agreement where I could practice my Korean, but I always replied in English.

*Let me know when you've arrived, again I'm so sorry* the second message said.

*Hoseok just told me you've gone to sleep. I'll call you tomorrow* the third and last message read, and I quickly typed back a quick message saying I would await her call and that I was fine.

"You speak Korean" Came from Yoongi in his native language next to me and I turned my attention from my phone and over to him, seeing his eyes fixed on my phone, but his eyes met mine as he saw me turn, a little closer to him than what I thought I had been. "Hobi didn't say" He smirked, looking pleased.

"Hobi doesn't know" I replied in English, making him give me a questioning look so I explained how Jiwoo hadn't told him and how I preferred to speak in English but understand what they were saying. He chuckled lightly, a laugh that made goosebumps form on my back. "Don't tell the others" He muttered. "Let's have some fun with it" I nodded, not understanding what fun we could have with this, but not wanting to question him.

He got up from the chair and waltzed to what I assume was his bedroom, turning around before rounding the corner. "You're going to be fun" He said and smirked as he walked away. I shook my head and went back to my phone. A sticky note stuck to the inside of the plastic bag with a password for the wifi in the building came to be helpful. I walked over to the sofa in the other end of the room, sitting down comfortably while texting my friends back home that I was okay, not giving them too much information about what I was up to but making sure they didn't worry about me.

I ended up scrolling through tiktok and twitter for what seemed like two minutes, but suddenly sunlight was shining in through the windows and I could hear voices coming from the room next to where I sat. I rubbed my eyes, trying to adjust to something other than my tiny phone screen as I saw two people walking into the kitchen, Jin and Jungkook, not yet spotting me on the sofa. They were talking about something I didn't really quite catch, but they were intensely discussing who was the best at whatever it was, I assumed it was a game of some sort. Jungkook brewed a pot of coffee and turned around, waiting for it to finish when he finally saw me.