Chapter 24: Promises

Third Person's POV:

The following day the kids who stayed at Ryujin's house were already on their way back to their respective houses, only Yeji, Chan and Felix decided to stay for tomorrow they will be back to work.

"You should go home, Kkami missed you"

Ryujin chuckled because of Hyunjin who was whining, he wants to spend more time with his best friend but Ryujin didn't want to take the time that he's supposed to spend with his family, Ryujin is a girl who values time with family so she wants her friends to value them as much as she does.

"Let's go Hyunjin-ah"

Jisung shouted for he was going to Hyunjin's house for the rest of the day, Minho who will go with them also went out but before Minho could step out of the door Ryujin stopped him and she gave Minho a judging look with her left brow raised.

"And where do you think you're bringing Byullie and Dallie?"

She asked making Minho pout and he looked at the two ball of fur in his arms, Ryujin gestured the older to give her two cats back but Minho was giving her a pleading look.

"Yah oppa, you already have Soonie, Doongie and Dori. Byullie and Dallie is mine!"

Ryujin whined which made Minho laughed, he was just teasing her and he gave her cats back, Ryujin gave the two cats a slight sniff before she placed them down and they were on their way to their own room, her cats are so spoiled.

"Hyung you spent more time with those two furballs rather than us"

Jisung sulked while Minho chuckled and he ruffled Jisung's hair.

"Look at these two being all so whipped"

Yeji pouted while she pointed the two, they gave her a glare which made Yeji and Ryujin laugh, in the end since Hyunjin was being dramatic, Minho and Jisung had to drag the Llama to the bus station so that they could go home already.

"How did the two of you became best friends again?"

Yeji asked while Ryujin shrugged and they both laughed at the sight that they just witnessed, and the last person that Ryujin would be sending off was Yeonjun.

"Don't even think about negotiating, I promised your mom that you're going to see—"

Before Ryujin could even finished the things that she was saying Yeonjun already raised both of his hands accepting his defeat, he'll never win when it comes to arguments with Ryujin.

"Stay safe?"