Chapter 43: Rumors

Koreaboo:

ITZY’S SHIN RYUJIN IS A BULLY?

Shin Ryujin or more commonly known as Ryujin is a member of the fast-rising girl group ITZY is said to be a bully after one of her anonymous victims exposed how she got treated by Ryujin during the time that they trained together and also some of her schoolmates also said that she’s an arrogant student that acts superior even when they’re in school, here are their official statements that they posted on various social media accounts.

-She’s a bully and everything that she had done to me keeps on haunting me even if years already passed, everyone sees her as a nice and caring person when she’s the total opposite of what she’s showing right now. Don’t be fooled she’s a bully she locked me up in the bathroom and she also threw a bucket of paint at me and she’s been hurting me physically and emotionally during our high school years.

-She’s sick and crazy, I’ve been mentally and emotionally unstable after all the things that she had done, to all of her other victims I know it’s hard to gain courage and to speak up about this topic but we need to do this so that she won’t have any more victims in the future.

-I know that midzys will attack me after this but she needs to be exposed, her wrong doings should be known by everyone, she isn’t the girl that you all know, she acts superior around other people especially during mixnine. Yes, I’m one of those low-ranking contestants on mixnine and she bullied me along with the other trainees who never gets into the debuting team.

-I was a former jyp trainee but I didn’t last for a week because of everything that she had done to me, she’s the worst. I told them that I fell from the stairs when in reality she pushed me down and I broke my leg because of it.

Comments:
-Shut the fuck up koreaboo and stop spreading rumors about Ryujin!
-I think it isn’t a rumor though, she really looks like a bully
-I know I bet she doesn’t like her members and she’s just using them for her own good
-Damn you outsiders you don’t know her so shut up!
-You don’t know her either stop siding a bully, it’s better to believe a liar than to believe a potential bully.
-Nothing’s proven yet! stop attacking her!
-Even the way she treats her members shows how arrogant she is.
-From the start I never really liked her, OT4 is better
-Yeah, she serves no use in the group anyways
-She always insults her members and mock them even if the camera is on, how much more if there’s no camera around?
-Anti’s taking every opportunity to hate on our bb Ryuuu
View 12,356 more comments
---

Third Person’s POV:

Ryujin ran pass by her members and the other members of TXT, she was only looking down because she’s afraid to meet their eyes, she doesn’t know where she’s heading but she doesn’t want to see any of them, she’s scared and confused at the same time.

“Yah Shin Ryujin!”

Yeonjun tried to call her but she ignored him and she continued on her way not minding anyone who’s greeting her, she only wants to have inner peace and sort her thoughts first before she faces them, that article was too mind blowing for her to process in an instant.

“Hey Ryu you want ice crea-?”

Wooyoung wasn’t even able to finish what he was saying when Ryujin started running to quickly pass them and the other members of Ateez who is eating ice cream peacefully by the benches near their dorm.