Chapter 45: Safe place

Yeji’s POV:

I’ve never hated JYP pd-nim in my whole life not until this moment came. We’re outside of the practice room since I received a call from our pd and he told us that he wants to talk to the 5 of us.

“We will think about it pd-nim

I said as I bid goodbye to our pd ending the call without waiting for his response, I feel so mad right now that I just want to go back to our company building and to beat some senses into our pd’s brain!

“Let’s just do what he said unnie, it would be better for all of us?”

Ryujin said after hearing what our pd said about the situation that occurred to her, she smiled but I can see the disappointment in her eyes, I tried to smile as well but I still feel annoyed, our pd failed us, just like how he always does.

“Don’t worry Ryuddaeng you have us and if the company fails to protect you then we will keep you safe at all cost”

I assured her because I’m still freaking pissed by what our pd said to us when we told him about those rumors spreading around about Ryujin.

“Let’s focus on our preparations for our performance, ok? I don’t want to drag the group down because of me”

Ryujin said cheerfully as she skipped her way back towards our practice room where the members of TXT was waiting for us.

The four of us followed her closely from behind, when we entered the room the 5 boys were looking at us their eyes reflecting how curious yet cautious they are to ask.

“I am perfectly fine now let’s sit down and talk about our performance”

Ryujin said and we sat on the floor forming a circle so that we can talk and plan our performance for the final stage, things were uncertain but Ryujin’s right, we need to focus on planning our performance.

“We’re going to film an mv with our self produced song right?”

Taehyun asked while Soobin nodded making the rest of the people inside this room groan in annoyance.

“Why do they keep on giving us that damn self produced song mission?!”

Beomgyu blurted and he looks like he’s about to throw a fight towards the show’s producer, good thing that they’re not recording us today.

“Obviously so that mnet can have more rights and credits to the songs that we will perform”

Taehyun said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world and he’s right. Yeah screw mnet oh not just mnet but our pd too, they’re all piece of shits.

“About that we can write lyrics and Chan oppa said he will help us in the arrangements”

Chaeryeong stated while we girls agreed and the looks on the boys faces instantly brightened as if they just passed through one of their worst life crises.

“Oh we don’t need to worry because we have 3racha on our side!”

Kai was beyond relieved after hearing that we’re getting help from 3racha sunbaenims, yep that’s how much they adore us.