Chapter 14: Reunion

A/n: This is probably the longest chapter I've made so far and I'll try to write even longer ones Lol anyways hope you read until the end :) at wala na kong load last na to xoxad :(

---

Yeonjun's POV:

The practices ended for this day and we're now spending our free time as a whole group here in the open field.

"Yah this is so unfair!!!"

We were now laughing because of a sulky Kangmin who was being teased by Yuna and Kai...

"It's not my fault that I was born on 2003"

Yuna said acting all innocent, their childish arguments surely gave us a lot of laugh since Kangmin was ranting about how Kai was only 5 months older than him but he has to call Kai 'hyung' while he was 11 months older than Yuna but Yuna can talk to him informally.

"And it's not my fault that I was born on 2002"

Kai said and he smiled sheepishly before he and Yuna gave each other a high five making Kangmin even more sulky.

We were having fun but I would glance at the opening entrance to the practice room building since only Ryujin's team is working over time again, are they really that eager to win this competition? I shake my head with that thought, obviously they do because the pride of their company is hanging with them.

We continued to talk and just chill out it feels quite new where we can freely interact with one another without worrying whether someone is filming us because within the walls of this studio we can freely be ourselves but when we're not filming of course.

"Yah Ryujin wash up first, will you?"

When I heard Chaeryeong mutter those words I immediately glanced at her and I saw Ryujin who seems to just have arrived and she was comfortably sitting beside Chaeryeong while she tried to hug her but Chaeryeong pushes her away.

"Ryujin unnie you smell like a bead of sweat"

Yuna said with a disgusted face making Ryujin pout because of what her members are saying.

"Please listen to them Ryuddaeng"

Yeji added while Lia nodded in agreement, we all laughed when Ryujin refused to listen to them, the rest of us already finished showering after our practice well except for Ryujin since they just finished so yeah, I agree that she really does smell like a big bead of sweat.

"We're going to YG building I'm just waiting for my teammates"

She said with a shrug making us look at her with our confused expression, why are they going to Treasure's company building out of the blue?