C6- How i know her

I turn my pale head left where jughead was sitting drawing in his book in the middle of English, I turn back to the whiteboard and wonder what he could be drawing. After class jughead ends up catching up to me and passes me his drawing without hesitation "so what do you think" jughead says looking at me, "that's pretty cool but not to be rude I have no clue what it is" I say with a giggle.
"Well it's a symbol not just any symbol it's like a friendship thing I guess" jughead says looking at his hands, I look up to jughead and don't know what to say " that's a cool idea" I say continuing to look at the drawing. Later that day standing outside the school grounds waiting for maila and jellybean to show up, all of sudden jughead pops out of nowhere and as jughead was going to say something this girl walks past and draws all of his attention, he walks up to the girl and grabs her arm "what are you doing here" jughead says, I look at them both staring at each other "hello jughead I've missed you, so is this where you have been hiding all this time " the girl says with a smirk, even though I was standing from a far distance I knew something was wrong " are you ok who's the girl?" I say to jughead as he walks back towards me "she's just a girl from my old school I don't know why she's here" he says with a worried look.
"Did you guys have a bad history or something because it seemed like the chat was serious" I say
"Don't worry about it stiles it's nothing ok! See you tomorrow" jughead says, I stood there speechless.

It's a sunny hot afternoon as I walk home,the conversations I have with myself are most of the time related to crazy stuff but this time it was different, I was asking myself all these questions about the new girl at school and how some of the kids are saying she's from the southside and jughead knows her well I say to myself, my mind was all over the place I have so many questions I need to ask jughead so as I thought about it I grab my iPhone and said a message to him asking if he's ok after waiting 35 mins for a reply I got 'yea I'm fine' now that's a little weird just to get a small reply like that back, usually all he does is text me but something was off.
Over in jughead's house he lays on his bed looking through old photos "hey jug what are you looking at" jellybean says "just photos from our old school and stuff" he says looking down at the photos "oh ok cool wait that's the girl everyone is talking about at school why do you have a picture of her" jellybean says confused as jughead was about to talk, his phone goes off "sorry jellybean talk later" jughead rushes out the door. Walking down a scary dark street at 11:45pm stiles and jughead walk across the street to the park "hey can I ask you a question I know you don't wanna talk about it but the girl do you know her?" Jughead slowly looks down to the glass.
"You wanna sit down first? So Before I came to this school I had a little trouble with money, I wanted to get me and jellybean out of the house let's just say my dad isn't father of the year he was angry and drunk all the time, so I went to the white wyrm and I got given jobs to do for money, that's how I know the girl, Betty cooper is her name and she dated sweet pea the boss of the gang" jughead says " you don't need to be upset or ashamed I don't mind what you had to do for money you know once I ran down to my letter box and back naked for 50 bux" jughead and i laughed for ages to the fact I did that, everything goes pretty quiet afterwards I turn my head to the right and look at jughead and he looks back to me and I can see the tears in his eyes "wait jughead why are you crying" I say grabbing his hands "I did a lot of bad stuff and I can never get them thoughts out of my head" jughead says crying louder i grab him and pull him closer to me as he wraps his cold arms around me, I can feel him hold me tighter and tighter, we slowly look to each other and as he slowly moves closer to me i can feel my heart beating out of my chest he kisses me and slowly puts his cold hand on my face, I slowly back up "I'm sorry stiles I don't know why I did that" he says standing up getting scared of what I was about to say " no jughead it's ok" I say grabbing his hand jughead looks at me and more tears come out of his brown eyes, "im sorry" jughead says as he makes a run for it, he took off to fast for me to catch up I get my phone and try to call him but no answer, I slowly walk back home texting him waiting for a reply!.