C17 - Look nice but not to nice

I continue to look at jughead waiting for his answer "how about i come to yours tomorrow and talk I'll text you, bye stiles bye Mr Stilinski" jughead says quickly walking out the door. "Dad are you ok, what happened to you" i say trying to hold the tears back "stiles I'm fine ok just a little heart problem, stop worrying about me now go home and get some rest" he says slowly going back to sleep, Just before stiles lays down he texts Lydia and Scott to set up the party only if they help him clean up.

Early the next morning getting woken up by a lady putting a breakfast tray at dads table, i stand up and grab my things checking my phone i slowly walk out and see the doctor down the cold hall "stiles i didn't know you stayed here last night" doctor says "yea I'm about to heard off hows dad" i say still worried "he's better but he will have to stay with us for a while, go home and get some rest" doctor says walking away. As i get back to my house after a long boring walk i see jughead already waiting at my front door "hey how long have you been waiting here, come inside" i say unlocking the door "not long really,it's ok" jughead says holding a bag, as Stiles and jughead walk inside stiles looks to jughead wanting to ask about the bag "is your dad ok" jughead says sitting down "umm.. yea he's ok he has to stay there for a while though" stiles says with a frown "anyways how jellybean? Where did you guys sleep" stiles says hoping jughead will answer "we stayed in my room all night, dad was pissed when he got home" jughead says holding his hands together. Jughead stands up and grabs his bag "anyways we better not be late for school" he says, stiles looks to jughead "i really wanna go but I didn't get much sleep in hospital so i might catch up on some sleep" stiles says standing up "yea cool ok.. well I'll see you after school than, we still have that boring party planned for tonight right" jughead says, "oh the party yea i forgot about that, if your still keen" stiles says, "of course, i wanna spend time together plus hopefully I'll be able to meet drunk you" jughead says with a smile.

Later that afternoon figuring out what i want to where is hard i want to look nice but not to nice i turn to my phone slowly creeping up to 5:30pm i begin to panic. All of sudden he hears a knock, running down with no shirt on stiles opens the door "hey hope your not wearing that to the party" jugheads laughs "hey jughead come in sorry I'm having a hard time to find clothes to wear" i say closing the door "let me help.. and who are you trying to impress" he says with a smirk, going red stiles walks upstairs. After 30 mins of changing in and out of clothes they finally found the one "alright you look good nothing to worry about" jughead says as a knock come from the front door "hey Scott, Lydia and Allison welcome" stiles greeted "hey man is your dad doing ok" scott asks "yea he will be ok also don't forget you have to help me clean" stiles says with a grin.