C4 - She doesn't know

Day 112 I've had lots of fun the few past days Jughead and I are good mates but I still want to know why he's sleeping at school, Scott and Allison are really close now which is great for him
" dude I'm telling you Allison is the girl she's amazing and really sweet" Scott says, Scott won't stop talking about Allison it's getting really annoying I wish I could just shut him up, wait a minute I hear her shoes I hear Lydia Martin I turn around in a circle trying to find her and there she is walking straight towards us, wait why is she walking this way oh shit "Scott she's coming over here do I look good" I say pushing my hair back trying to make it neat "Ye your fine" Scott says "Scott McCall hi I need you to do my homework I'm busy I have to get my nails done so here are my books" Lydia gives the books to Scott " sorry Lydia I can't I have training this afternoon find someone else" Scott gives the books back "hey Lydia I can do your work" I say "and you are" Lydia says looking at me "I'm in like all your classes I'm stiles" I say with my heart breaking in little bits " oh ye the nerd Archie has said something about you before anyway I need all of it to be done thanks" Lydia passes me the books and walks off as I stand in the hallway full of kids walking by my heart is breaking in little bits how does Lydia not know who I am that's bullshit "thanks stiles see you later" Scott Walks off I'm walking home slowly and sadly I couldn't believe Lydia didn't know who I was am I a ghost to everyone at that school "your not a ghost to me" I hear behind me I turn around and there's that black leather jacket I know "hey Jughead what's up"
"Nothing just walking around for a little so why are u asking your self if your a ghost?" Jughead says there's this girl in most of my classes I like her I have for a long time now and today she didn't know who I was I say sadly "oh I didn't see that coming sorry to hear that anything I'm off to pops do you want to join?" No I can't sorry I have to do some homework maybe some other time thanks anyway I say jugheads walks off and I continue to walk home
(Few hours later)
I've finished all Lydia's work I hope she's happy with me tomorrow the next day I walk up to Lydia "hey Lydia your homework I've finished it for u"
"Nerd , hey thank u so much I wasn't going to do it" "no problem" I say sadly I turn around and start to walk off and all of sudden a hand grabs my arm I turn around and there's Archie "what do you think your doing with my girl" Archie says with all his friends behind him "nothing I was doing her homework she needed something to do it for her" I say shaking a little "Lydia tell him please"
"Babe don't worry he was just doing my homework" Lydia says "I don't care if he was doing your homework" Archie comes right to my face and pushes me out of the way all of his friends including Lydia started to walk off I was standing there shaking and everyone in the walk way are looking at me some of them are even laughing Jughead comes up to me "hey stiles you ok" what are you looking at piss off jughead says to all the people looking at me Jughead takes me outside hey stiles you ok I look up at Jughead and the water worms just to come up I start to cry Jughead wraps his arms around me "come on let's get out of this shit hole let's go have some fun" jughead takes me to pops as always Jughead grabs 3 hamburgers and 2 thicksakes I look at Jughead while he's pushing food down his face and I just think to myself why is he looking after me why am I important to him I want to ask him but i don't want to ruin anything so I keep my mouth shut "listen stiles don't let them put you down ok your way to good for Lydia your nice and sweet and she don't deserve you" I look at Jughead And I know he's right but I just don't know what to do or say "do you wanna go somewhere" Jughead says "Ye sure where do you have in mind" I say. Its getting dark and Jughead and I are walking somewhere "ok we are here" Jug says it's beautiful here I say, your thinking where are they well we are on a mountain under a tree we're laying down looking at the stars I'm looking up at the stars and I know Jughead is looking at me I turn my head and look back at him "your amazing" Jughead says I look at Jughead with a smile not that he can see it really "you are too" I say.