C20 - Over And Over Again

15 mins later silently driving Scott didn't say much other than about Allison last night, trying to hold my smile i was thinking over and over again about jughead and what we had done "So what about you and jughead did he stay over or something" scott says looking at stiles with a smirk "yea he did, we were both pretty drunk so told him to stay the night" i say looking at the road "i like how you are good mates, i know I haven't been there much for lately and i am sorry" scott says sounding a little down.

"It's ok.. I'm glad you have Allison" stiles says pulling in to the parking lot. As they slowly walk inside "thank you I'm staving Hey stiles good to see you" Melissa says holding lunch "Hey and thanks good to see you too.. anyways ill go see dad" stiles says walking away, "Hey kid, how are you" Mr Stilinski says, stiles walks up and hugs him tightly "take it easy" he says in pain "sorry dad you ok?" Stiles says sitting down next to him "yea I'm ok" he says placing his hand on stiles. After 1 hour of straight talking the doctor comes in "Mr stilinski how are we doing time for your tablets these will make you sleepy so say your goodbyes soon" doctor says giving his tablets in a little white cup "hey when will he be able to come home" stiles say standing up "hopefully soon" doctor says finally walking out "Go home stiles take it easy" he says slowly dozing off.

Stiles Looks to his dad peacefully sleeping as he walks out not seeing scott anywhere he walks up to Melissa "hey does scott need a lift" he asks "he walked off a little while ago thanks anyways stiles" she says also walking off.
Later that afternoon sitting down on his bed thinking about jughead he hears a loud knock on the door, as he rushes down opens the door to see jughead and jellybean with bags "hey sorry but can we stay here for a night" jugheads asks "yea of course your always welcome, you ok jellybean" stiles says, as she slowly lifted her head up with a bruised eye "yea im fine" she says "shit what happened? Who did this to you?" Stiles asks concerned letting them inside, jellybean walking straight to the bathroom jughead turns to stiles "FB did this" jughead says sitting down "WHAT why would he hurt jellybean?" Stiles says sitting down next to jughead, "cause he's a asshole and I didn't come home so took his anger out on her" jughead says getting sad "I'm sorry you know you and jellybean can stay for as long as you need" stiles says wanting to hold jughead.

Hey everyone thanks for all the love with this.. will be posting as much as i can and sorry realised I've changed the style of how i write this sorry I didn't mean to😭.... If you ever get bored waiting for the new chapter CHECK OUT my Steddie (Steve Harrington and Eddie Munson from Stranger Things) book I've started to write 😁