Prologue

It was a nice day inside a very clean and we'll and dorm. You can see a white haired boy 5 years old boy sleeping peacefully as he started to wake up from his slumber. This boy is Y/n Sento and he just turned 5 today. He started to open his eyes and saw the one girl he look up to ever since their parents left them. His big sister Iwasaki Sento.

Iwasaki: "Happy birthday baby bro!"

She then hugged her half asleep brother as he was a little surprise of his sister outburst.

Y/n: "Thank you big sis. Glad you remembered."

Iwasaki: "Of course, how could I forget my baby brother's birthday. You're very special to me."

Y/n: "Thank you big sis."

Iwasaki: "Now go and take a shower, Mikan and her Mom will be here for lunch and to celebrate your birthday."

Y/n: "Okay!"

He then ran toward the bathroom to take a shower making his sister giggle. She stood up and went to his desk and saw a picture of her 5 years ago carrying him when he was still a baby.

Iwasaki: "My one and only sunshine."

She then grabbed a box from her pocket and placed on top of the table with a note on it.

Iwasaki: "I know other kids push you away because of your Quirk but I will always be there for you Y/n."

Y/n the. Finally went out of the bathroom already on new clothes as they went to the kitchen to eat breakfast.

Iwasaki: "So what do you want to do today?"

Y/n: "You don't have hero work today?"

Iwasaki: "It's my day off, I already booked this day for you."

Y/n: "Well I'm already fine being here with you."

Iwasaki: "Okay then, how about we watch TV or play your favorite games?"

Y/n: "That would be great!"

They finished eating breakfast and cleaned the table. They went to the living and watched a movie together also playing games until the doorbell rang.

Y/n: "I'll get it."

Y/n went towards the door and opened it revealing a pink haired girl the same age as him with a woman that also has pink hair. This was his best friend Mikan Hanaha and her mom Shuri Hanaha.

Y/n: "Mikan, Aunt Shuri."

Mikan: "Happy birthday Y/n!"

The pinked haired girl then hugged him making the little boy blush but hugged back. The woman just giggled and kneeled down to greet him.

Shuri: "Happy birthday Y/n sweetie."

She hugged the boy and as the boy hugged back.

Iwasaki: "Glad you guys came."