Chapter 8: The Battle Begins

Y/n in his Juggernaut form can be seen standing in front of his friends in a protective manner facing the flaming number 2 hero who he just pummeled a few days ago. The hero was glaring at the Juggernaut in front him for humiliating him and destroying his pride as the number 2 hero.

Y/n: "I ask you again. What do you want?"

Endeavor: "I want to speak to you in private."

Y/n: "Leave us girls, I'll catch up."

They walked back inside the stadium as Y/n reverted back to normal.

Y/n: "Now what is it?"

Endeavor: "Let's cut to the chase. I want to challenge to a rematch."

Y/n: "Oh?"

Endeavor: "If I win, you will leave UA and never enroll to any school that has a hero courses."

Y/n: "If I win?"

Endeavor: "You get to stay and I will step down from my ranking."

Y/n: "No, keep you're ranking. I want something else."

Endeavor: "What would that be?"

Y/n: "Leave your children and wife alone."

Endeavor: "Why would I do that?!"

Y/n: "I heard what you did to your wife and children. Because of your goal to surpass All Might, you started to neglect and abuse them. Especially your wife. So keep you damn ranking and leave your family alone. So what do you say?"

Endeavor: "Fine, deal's a deal."

Y/n: "Good. See you after the sports festival. Endeavor."

Y/n walked towards the stadium and leaving a pissed off Endeavor. He was just walking in the hall as he bump into someone who fell down on their butt. He took a closer look and it appears to be a girl with the same hair color as Todoroki except it was long and was tied in a ponytail. She looked up and noticed him standing there looking at her making her blush.

 She looked up and noticed him standing there looking at her making her blush

(She has no scar)

Y/n: " Sorry, didn't see you there."

???: "I-It's okay, I wasn't looking on where I was going anyway."

Y/n held his arm towards her as he pulled her up the ground.

Y/n: "Are you related to Todoroki?"

Shouka: "Yeah I'm his twin younger sister. Name's Shouka Todoroki."

Y/n: "You came to watch the festival?"

Shouka: "Yeah, I was looking for my father, I was done talking to Shoto."

Y/n: "He's right over there."

Shouka: "Thank you Y/n. I should go now, good luck."

She said waving before running towards where Endeavor was. y/n walked back towards everyone as they were gathered in front of a screen with their names on it.