Chapter 6: Sports Festival Madness

It was now the day of the Sports Festival as Y/n and Mikan were getting ready to head over to U.A. The news of Endeavor getting beaten by a hero training spread like wildfire but Y/n just ignored it.

Mikan: "You really did a number on him."

Y/n: "He deserved it. You ready to go?"

Mikan: "Yeah let's go."

They got out of the apartment and walked towards U.A. since it was just close by. They were nearing the entrance of the school when they saw many reporters gathered. The reporters saw Y/n and quickly rushed him but he grabbed Mikan on her waist making her blush as he jumped in the air and landed near the entrance of U.A.

Mikan: "T-Thanks for that."

Y/n: "I just hate them that's all."

Aizawa: "You two should go where the others are."

Mikan: "Yes sir."

They went inside towards where classmates were and opened the door. 1-A stopped talking s they saw who opened the door and saw that it was Mikan but they were silent because of Y/n walking in not giving a damn. He went to his locker and put on his UA PE uniform and sat in the corner. He saw that the girls got out to change leaving only the boys.

Kirishima: "What's up bro?"

Y/n: "I'm feeling fine actually."

Kaminari: "We heard about the news and damn dude, you went toe to toe with the number 2 hero."

Iida: "Kaminari, you should not talk about that."

Kaminari: "What? I was just amazed that we have someone in our class that can fight someone that strong."

Tokoyami: "I'm with Kaminari, I'm also surprised that Y/n is that strong."

Bakugo: "Even if he beat down Endeavor, I'm still gonna destroy him."

Sero: "In your dreams Bakugo."

Bakugo: "What did you say?!"

Midoriya then went towards Y/n and sat beside him.

Midoriya: "How was your training Y/n?"

Y/n: "Good but it ended because of the things that happened."

Midoriya: "O-Oh yeah, sorry for asking."

Y/n: "It's fine. I trained anyways before that thing ever happened."

Midoriya: "Good to hear that."

Y/n: "What about you? I sometimes see you train at the beach."

Midoriya: "It's was okay. I have better control over my quirk now."

Y/n: "Good to here."

Then the girls arrived now in their PE uniform as they are now waiting for the even to start. Iida went out since he's the class representative to check if the even is starting.

Mikan: "You okay?"

Y/n: "I'm fine, don't worry about it."

Mikan: "Here, I know you didn't eat earlier so I brought you some."

Y/n: "Thanks."

Y/n started to eat the food Mikan gave him. They were sitting with each other as Midoriya was talking to Todoroki about him beating Midoriya since his father is watching. Then Momo went towards Y/n and Mikan.

Momo: "Can I sit here with you guys?"

Mikan: "Sure, I don't mind."

Y/n: "Okay."