KAROCHAPPER 2 (Childhood END)

-

-

-

-

As I shower I think about the boy I had just played with. Ive never seen him before did he just move in. I had a lot of questions I wanted to ask him. I hoped that tomorrow we could play together again. I had fun playing with that boy on the play ground.

I think to myself 'What was his name again it started with a T.... ummm' I think really hard and sighs. 'Im just gonna call him Tada' I giggle to myself.

___________THE NEXT DAY AFTER SCHOOL____________

The playground was under reconstructions. I stand there looking at the yellow tape soon I feel a tap on my shoulder. 

"(Y/N), right?" Karasuma asked

"Tada!" I smile 

"W-what have you forgotten my name?!" He says worried

I freak out "N-no just a nickname" 

He slightly blush "O-oh okay wanna go play in the lake?" 

I instantly nod and follows him to the lake. He soon takes his shirt off. I roll up my pant legs . I waddle into the lake and Karasuma follows since he was wearing shorts. It was peaceful today and soon after a couple of minutes Tada pulls a lunchbox out of his bag and eats his rice balls.

"Here" He hands me one.

I smile and takes it and starts to eat it. We watched the sun go down and soon we walk home together. 

"Tadaomi ! Come home!" His Mother says. 

"bye I see you tomorrow" He says running off. 

I walk home and take my shoes off at the door. I see the lights are off and I speak "Mommy? Daddy?" I look around the house and reads a note. 

~We will be out tonight see you tomorrow dinner is in the oven~

I grab the food and watch tv as I eat in the living room. I then go shower and sleeps. The next day was Saturday and my parents had made breakfast.

"(Y/n) Come eat!" My Dad yelled

I quickly get up and rush downstairs. I sit down and my Mom looks at me "!?" I get confused and she speaks.

"Sweety your eyes" 

"My eyes? Whats wrong with them?"

My mom looks at me and speaks "You have lotus flowers in them"

I was confused and runs upstairs and stands on my tippy toes and looks in the bathroom mirror seeing what my mom as talking about. I hesitantly blink thinking they would go away. I run downstairs .

"Mom its not going away!!" I freak out.

"No chubby face its fine " My dad says.

He picks me up and sits me in the chair "It makes you look like a princess"

I nod and he sets the food in front of me. I hesitantly start to eat.  Soon my mom garbs the plates and speaks "Your friend Tadaomi is waiting for you outside."

I smile and gets up and goes put my shoes on. I open the door and runs down to the park. I soon spot Tada and tackles him smiling.

"Tada Good morning how are you!" I say smiling

"Im good" He says with a slight blush. "Wanna go to the Lotus pond in Rems forrest?" He asked

I nod "Ive never been there so yeah"

----------------------At The Pond---------------------------

I had sat in the water not caring if my clothes get wet. Soon Tada splashes water on me and we play splashing each other with water. We laugh and soon I fall and then just laid in the water closing my eyes since the water felt nice.  

"Do want to eat?" Karasuma asked 

I get up and climbs to the grass . I sit down.

"Hey I didnt get the chance to ask but you dont seem to get wet. Plus your eyes are different" 

I looked at him and realized he was right about my clothes and hair. I speak "My eyes changed this morning i dont know why"

"I like your eyes there really pretty" Karasuma says.

I blush and smiles "Im glad they didnt scare you"

He smiles and eats the apple he had brought. We sat there for awhile and then I go back into the pond and lay on my back looking at the sky. Then the water starts to ripple as a big BOOM could be heard.

I get up and I see Tada look around "(Y/n) lets get home" I get up and walks to Tada and he holds out his hand which I tried to grab it. Something grab me from the pond and I shudder as it yanks me away from Tada. He jumps into the pond and grabs both my arms and tried to pull me out but I get pulled under and he looses his grip.

"(Y/N)!!!"

-----------------TO BE CONTINUED ---------------------