KAROCHAPPER 4

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

"Well that's very sweet of you don't you think hun.. "

My mom turned and look at my father and he stuffs his mouth agreeing. He then gulps down a glass of water and letting out a manly burp.

"Yes this is nice (Y/N) didn't have a ton of friends back then so I'm glad the one she made still thought about her"

I look at my parents a bit confused due to the fact that it seemed they communicated with him a lot. I never knew that did they hide it from me there is no way my parents wouldn't tell me my friend was communicating.

"Y-you wanted to come see me? T-tada?"

I asked as I mumble his nickname under my breath and he looks at me as he seemed taken back a bit.

————————Karasuma P.O.V—————————

'Damn it.... Tadaomi get your mind out of the gutter everytime she calls you that... it's a childhood nickname'

I think to myself as I look at (Y/N). She had grown and turned into a pretty women. I want to hold her and tell her how much I've missed her. I also wanted to apologize for what happened that day in the pond.

"(Y/N) tomorrow would you like to hangout with me ?? Like go to a fair... or something "

She seemed to be a bit taken back by my question and she seemed to hesitate.

"Y-yeah .... I-i mean sounds fun let's go to the fair tomorrow!" She smiles innocent and I clinch a fist holding back my urge to take her there.

'Whoa Tadaomi when have you became a pervert??"

—————————(Y/N) P.O.V—————————

I actually am nervous about hanging out with Tada but It seems like it'll be fun. I haven't really hung out with anyone because of my eye but he doesn't seem to mind it.

"What time should I be ready Tada?"

He seeme to think for a bit and then speaks to me in a gentle ton. Karasuma smiles gently.

"Let's say 11 Am I'll take you to get breakfast "

I nod and soon after that we start to eat our food. My mother and father talked about stuff with us. It was just small talk but soon the talk died down once Tada had to leave.

"Thank you for the dinner it was really delicious I'm glad I could have your cooking one more time" Tada told my mother.

"We are so glad you came back to visit we really think it's nice to see you once more."

I smile and once the kitchen was cleaned I walk with Tada to the door and he speaks to me with a kind smile.

"(Y/N ) don't forget tomorrow I'll be here at 11 on the dot and you can wear something nice if you'd like"

"Okay Tada it was really good seeing you" I say going in for a hug and Tada wrapped his arm around my waist. I could hug him for awhile but he lets go.

I smile an wave goodbye as he walks out the door. I blush and then quickly return to my room. I was still in love with this man . My crush is still my crush.