KAROCHAPPER 1 (ChildHood)

-

-

-

-

Delayed so sorry~

AGED 0

"O-oh my what is that!" A women yelled 

"Come on lets go check " A man said and grabbed the females hand and runs down to a pond.

There they found a young child floating in a the pond and surrounded by lotus blossoms. They pick up the child and the little girl had a symbol on her neck.

"Should we call the cops ?" The female asked .

"N-no lets .....lets kept this child ..." He says.

"But why she isnt ours" 

"Because she kinda looks like you and since you cant have kids ....we wont have a opportunity like this honey~" He says and smiles. 

"O-okay lets name her (Y/n) Makista " She says and looked at the child who seemed to be in a deep sleep 

AGED 6

"Mom im gonna go outside" I say and leave the house.

I go out to the park and start to run around. I see some other kids there but I dont really talk to many people. Due to the fact people didnt like me because I didnt seem too different from a regular human. I then run into this kid and looked at him. 

(This is the closet picture of Karasuma young boy I can find)

"Excuse me" I say and was about to turn around but I heard him speak.

"Do you wanna play .... I only have a little more time outside do you wanna play?" He asked me

I looked at him very confused and speaks "U-uhhhh well yeah sure lets play"

He then goes down the slide and yells "Youre it!"

I shudder and goes down the stairs and starts to chase him. I wasnt really used to playing with someone but this was fun. 

After a few more hours I hear "TADAOMI GET IN THE HOUSE NOW!!!"

He sighs and speaks "I have to go sorry " I watched him run off.

Soon the ground shakes and I turn around seeing a monster. The kids screamed and run off. I was frozen in place but not with fear just surprised. Soon I hear my mother "(Y/N) Come inside sweetie!!" 

I take off running towards my house and then gets stopped by another monster . My eyes widen and then I try another way and runs as fast as I could. Soon I was stopped and I fall on my butt. I shudder and my heart was racing. 

My father punches one of the monsters and it falls to the ground and then he grabbed my arm and picks me up and rushes into the house closing the door.

"(Y/N) you worried me and your mother " He says and hugs me.

"Yes sweetie you gave me a heart attack" She says worried.

They smile "wanna eat dinner now or do you wanna shower first"

"Can I shower?" I ask and they nod and I run upstairs to go and take a shower.