KAROCHAPPER 3

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

----------------------------------KARASUMA P.O.V-----------------------------------

I wake up looking up at the ceiling. I've had that same dream for the past 9 years. Who was that girl why do I feel like I miss her. I should go to that lotus pond again I must find out .

————————————Y/N P.O.V————————

I wake up and looks around. I sit up and goes to the surface of the pond. I look around and climbs out of it and starts walking to my parents home . I cough as I wonder the time . I knock on the house door and waits. Soon my father opens the door .

"Y/N !! Are you here for breakfast?"

I nod and smiles "Yes~"

I was glad they came to the pond and sung that song to me. I sat at the table as I wouldn't just leave them. I then looks around "where's mommy?"

"Ah she is upstairs she will come down soon" He says and soon she comes down the stairs.

I get up and hugs her "Mom ! Can I visit for a month I miss you guys!"

She smiles and hugs me "sure sweetly also you need a hair cut."

I nod and goes back to sit down. I was so happy and we eat dinner.

"Some male came looking for you early today he said he used to play with you " I look at my father

"What did he look like!" I slam my hand on the table

"Umm tall dark hair and umm grey eyes "

I hear that and squeals "What did you say!!!??"

"No she's in a pond in the Lotus forest .. but she may be back tomorrow "

I smile "that's the kid that played with me at the park."

My mom speaks "he is really handsome sure he is a friend??"

I blush and looks down "Y-yes mom he is just a friend!"

————————-The Next Day ——————————

There was a knock on the front door. I was wearing a floral dress. I go open the door since my mom was busy .

"Hell-" My eyes widen and I speak

"Sorry for intruding umm but is Ms

"Sorry for intruding umm but is Ms. (Y/N) Here? She invited me for lunch " He says speaking about my mother.

"O-oh yeah um come in umm sir" I didn't want to call him by the nickname i had given him a while back.

He enters my parents home and he speaks and looks at me once more. "You have really beautiful eyes" He says and gives me a gentle smile. 

I blush and try to hide it and respond "O-oh um thank you" 

Soon my mom comes out of the kitchen. "Oh hello youre just in time for lunch please follow me"

Everyone goes into the kitchen while the table was already set up and we sit down. 

_____________________________KARASUMA P.O.V___________________________________

I look at the female she was really beautiful and her eyes they are just like in my dreams. Is this the girl that drowned in the Lotus Pond?

I think and look down as I try not to stare at her while we eat her for lun- I-I mean her mothers lunch. I Clinch my fist as I wanted to get that out of my mind. She was really cute and I wanna tell her things but we havent been around each other for that long.

"Karasuma so what made you return?"

"!?O-oh I just wanted to see my friend that I left behind I felt bad" I say I couldnt tell them i have been dreaming about their daughter

-------------------------------------------------TO BE CONTINUED-----------------------------------------------------