Future | Prologue

CW: cursing and shouting

•••

"Why are you like this?!" Boboiboy grunted, already tired with her bullsh*ts.

She turned away from him with a frown. "Shut up!"

He heavily sighed, his fist whitening from how hard he was clenching. Boboiboy was clearly exhausted, tired from her insults, her screaming.

How many times he tried to get closer to her, the farther she gets. It was painful.

The brunette boy sighed once again, trying to relax himself. "Why...?" He asked again one more time but his voice was softer and quieter than before.

The stubborn girl turned and glared at him. "Why do you care?!" she spat, eyes clouding with anger. "I'm only a mission to you, to everyone! Why would you care?!"

Her eyes started to get wet. She aggressively wiped them with her arms.

Boboiboy stood there in shock, frozen in his spot. He want to tell her how wrong she was but somehow his mouth was tightly shut.

"Hah! Can't talk now?! This just proves that I'm---no, WE are only a mission to you, nothing else!" She laughed bitterly.

"No..." He mumbled so quietly.

"I don't really get you, Boboiboy. So explain to me why would you care so much?!" She was getting frustrated every second the time ticks. Her heated glare was burning holes to his.

She let him show her true emotions through her eyes. Different emotions flashed to her beautiful orbs.

There was a moment of silence before she opened her mouth to shout again.

"WH---"

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU, OKAY?!"

•••

AUTHOR NOTES!

That was really different prologue I got there compared to my previous one. Hoped you like it! <3

See ya in the first chapter! :)