Future | Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - Initium

Italics: thoughts
CW: cursing

A/N: It's been so long lmao, I hope people still read boboiboy fanfics these days. I just rewatched the second movie once again and made me remember I have a book on hold hhhhhhh...! I've been busy nowadays, school thingy and events. But nvm that, I'm back! And I'm hoping you'll like my new writing style. Although, there's a weird switch up of my writing, I'm not used to it yet, pls don't mind the sudden change! Anyways, enjoy! :D

༺═──────────────═༻

Run was all in your mind. Dried leaves crunches loudly under your bare feet. You've been running for who knows how long, but you know one thing that you ain't stopping until you're getting out of this heckin' planet.

Red alarm blaring echoes the cold night, you barely hear your own heartbeat because of the loud noise. Despite the defeaning sound and hope to never hear it again, you keep running in the midst of the night.

Ha..haaa...fvck, I'm running out of breath....I need to rest a bit...but he's out there....I shouldn't—I won't let him get me.

You won't let your own exhaustion stop you from getting away from him. You let your little legs move even though you've been feeling sore from the movement alone.

Then, light blind you.

Before you knew it, an unfamiliar ship landed before you. The air almost got you unbalanced but you steadied your feet before you fall on your butt. Air calmed down around you and now you've got time to observe the ship.

With the shade of blue, white and red ship and a massive letter 'T' in front was all you could see in the dark.

Wait...'T', as in TA—

Unyielding and terrifying voice boomed around the forest that caused goosebumps up your spine. Your head snaps towards the direction of his voice, glowing amber eyes made contact with yours.

"(Y/N)!!" Hearing your name from his fvcking filthy mouth, you can't help but shiver in fear, teeth clenching.

Fvck! I'm out of here! I trust my mom's judgement to trust this 'weird out of nowhere' ship!

With your last ounce of energy you have left, you sprinted towards the ship and lucky you, the door just opened with a hiss. A silhouette appeared around the smoke and after it all clears up, a brunette standing tall wearing a red and white armor, and a red power sphera floating beside him, likely waiting for you.

Remember what I told you, my sunflower.

Where flower blooms,

"—so does hope."

That was the code.

For the first time, hope shines in your eyes.

༺═──────────────═༻

7 Years Later...

The morning sun illuminates the small village, Pulau Rintis. People started to come out to their houses, saying goodbye to their families before going to work or either going to a market. It was another peaceful day as the usual.

Somewhere part of the village, there sat a nice stall, the famous 'Tok Aba Kokotiam' stall in the whole area. It was just a simple and humble stall and weirdly (good) enough, it gives off a homely aura.

It's not just the aura that make this place full, it is also the cocoa drinks Tok Aba makes, obviously. Addition to that, there is his famous grandson, Boboiboy, helping him with his shop since he came this village. Tok Aba was really thankful he had a grandson like him.