18 grocery shopping

[ 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 ]

although your summer homework wasn't done yet, you still had other responsibilities to do and you actually did them at the least

although your summer homework wasn't done yet, you still had other responsibilities to do and you actually did them at the least. all you had to do was go to the grocery store and buy anything that you needed to buy. it wasn't much that you had to get, it was around one to four items but it still took you like 45 minutes to get them.

the only reason why it actually took you this long was probably because you always listened to your music while slowly walking down the aisles and i mean slowly. you really just took your time like it didn't matter if you had anything else to do later.

( the summer homework
you really had to do )

while you were slowly walking down one of the aisles, you looked up for a second and ended up seeing a familiar face but instead of going up to them and acknowledging them you just put your head right back down. you saw kuroo in the distance talking to somebody else and it was pretty clear that he was laughing about something.

normally you'd probably go up to him and just greet him but as of the moment right now, you weren't in the mood to really talk to anybody. so doing what you wanted to do, you just kind of ignored him and acted like you didn't seem him at all but also try and act natural so you don't catch his attention either. but the main problem was that the last thing you had to buy some good old fruits because your mom told you so, and those fruits were being blocked by him.

at first you just kind of stood around in the aisles nearby to where the fruits were so you could see if he was going tl leave yet but he didn't seem to be moving, like at all.

eventually you just gave up on waiting and just silently walked into the aisle. you acted like you were looking at the other fruits as well before continuing to walk. kuroo eventually moved out of the way since he saw someone looking down the aisle but it didn't take him too long to notice that it was actually you.

"oh! y/n! i didn't know you were here, why didn't you greet me?" he asked.

you silently cursed at yourself for getting caught but replied back anyways.

"oh! kuroo? i didn't know you shopped at this market i feel like i've never seen you around here!" you said while laughing.

"ah well you're right about that, the only reason why im here is because of bokuto" he explained.

"hm? how come??" you asked.

"im sure that he'd wanna keep what he wants to do as a secret so i can't really tell you" he said.

"ah, you're good, but its pretty cool seeing you here after the training camp! i thought i wouldn't see you until like interhigh came up" you replied.

"yeah me too, it was pretty nice seeing you here though. but ill see you eventually?" he responded.

"yeah, eventually ill see you, make sure to work hard if you wanna get to nationals!" you said reminding him.

"you don't have to worry about that, of course we're gonna make it." he stated.

"well aren't you confident? anyway, if i have the time to, ill be there to cheer you on," you said giving him a thumbs up.

"aw thanks, just make sure to be prepared because we're most definitely gonna beat you guys," he replied.

"yeah sure, im gonna go now though, see you sometime soon," you said while waving bye to him.

"yeah, bye!" he waved back.

-

you were finally done with your grocery shopping and now at the check out, which shouldn't take very long because of the few items you were going to get. and after that it was just a nice quiet, calm, relaxing walk back to your house before you then just laying in your bed and going on your phone.

once the person ahead of you finished, you started to check out your items and paid for them before heading out of the store. you sent a text to your mom saying that you were done and coming back home so she could open the door for you beforehand.

while walking back home you started to text a couple people so you wouldn't get too bored by just walking back by yourself. although, the walk was pretty short. you ended up back home in no time.

you entered your home and started to put everything you bought and the receipt on the counter in the kitchen before heading to your room.

you just basically got ready for bed, you used the bathroom, brushed your teeth, and washed your face before heading back into your room. you started to text a certain guy again as you brushed your teeth, some late night conversations with him were definitely about to start.