22 schools starting

[ 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 ]

it was the afternoon and the only thing that you could think about was school

it was the afternoon and the only thing that you could think about was school. your break was unfortunately now over and now you had to go back to school starting from tomorrow and you weren't mentally prepared at all. your sleep schedule was still kind of messed up and you didn't really want to go back.

just waking up early in the morning, entering through the school gates and having to sit down and listen to all of those boring classes was already filling up your mind and you weren't happy. the only reason why you were excited to go back to school was mainly just to see your friends again.

specifically the volleyball team. it was fun being the manager and your "manager work" actually wasnt that hard. all you had to do was basically just fill up water bottles, have towels ready for everyone after practice and just take notes. it was basically just helping the team. but while doing these few things you also got closer to some other people and more more friends that way. it was nice.

you spent most of your freetime on your phone just doing whatever you wanted to do in order to help yourself from thinking about school starting any longer. it was a way to distract yourself.

all you were doing was just scrolling through your phone and doing random things. like going through your camera roll and deleting some pictures that you didnt need anymore, trying to make some kind of digital art with just your finger and hoping that it would look good without any experience, and just looking at tiktoks.

it was all helpful and fun until while looking at tiktok videos, you started to get some videos about school starting, and there were a lot. so you just decided to get off the app and just do something else. and so you decided to go and take a walk around your neighborhood just because. you took your phone, earbuds, money, and your keys with you before going out of your house.

at the time your neighborhood was pretty quiet which was helpful. it was just calm and peaceful. there weren't any dogs or animals around that would make much noise and you also got to just take a short walk in silence.