05 lunch preparations

[ 𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐇 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 ]

"so you're telling me you've been here since like yesterday??" you asked

"yeah" he bluntly replied

it was just awkward silence for a bit before someone behind you in a line yelled at the two of you to hurry up.

the tall guy got out of the line and so did you, you both walked to your own tables. he was looking at you as you walked over to your own table with your teammates there.

suna's pov

"oh?? who's that suna?" atsumu asked.

"you're always so nosy" osamu said.

"im not! im just a lil' curious!! that's all!" he replied.

"mind your own business atsumu." kita spoke up. and atsumu did indeedly do as kita said.

he kept silent for a while until after breakfast, he went up to suna to pester him again.

"suna! come here!" he shouted.

he looked at atsumu before looking in the opposite direction and walking away.

"hey!!! suna!!" atsumu shouted again.

suna just ignored atsumu's shouting and decided to head outside. away from atsumu.

'god i can never get a break around him' he thought before slightly bumping into someone. he looked around to see who it was until he saw you.

your pov

you stared at him scared, like the color on your face all just washed away. it was gone.

"oh uh.. my bad" you said before awkwardly just starting to walk away from him again. the tall guy you didnt even know the name of was just standing there as you started to quickly turn the other way and speed walk again.