Chapter 30

Today is the day of my baby shower. Over the past couple months, our baby boy has grew huge. My bump is twice the size as it was from my first pregnancy. Nights when Mason and I'd lay in bed, we got to watch our boy move around. Mason even got a picture of his foot print.

At our last appointment, we were told that he was measuring ahead of time and that we should probably prepare to give birth a couple weeks earlier then our due date

At our last appointment, we were told that he was measuring ahead of time and that we should probably prepare to give birth a couple weeks earlier then our due date. I was now 31 weeks so we decided to go ahead and have our baby shower that way we had time to buy anything that we didn't receive.

"I made waffles if you'd like some. Blueberry and banana ones." Mason said and I nodded as I rolled out of bed. "Lacey is already setting up things at the shop so we should probably eat and then get ready so we aren't late."

"Thanks." I tell him as he pulls me to my feet. Waddling and having to have help up came with having a big bump.

"It looks like he grew overnight." Mason points out.

"Probably did. I can't fit into most of my clothes now. I don't know what I'm going to do in the last few weeks." I say as I sit down to eat. Layla was in the high chair across from me.

"I momma." That's another thing that's happened over the past few months. Layla's beginning to speak more and she always calls me momma. Used to it was just every now and again but now she uses it all day long.

"Hi sweetie." I say back to her. She grins as she picks up a piece of waffle and sticks in her mouth. "Have you thought of any names?"

"I've been trying to. We can talk about them this evening. I don't want you to be late to your own baby shower." Mason tells me and I nod. We finish eating before we go to change.

Mason had moved all of my clothes into his room so that I wouldn't have to go back and forth. I found a dress in my closet that was flowy and would fit over my bump. Since it's the end of April it has started to warm up so I was going to wear strappy sandals with the blue dress.

 Since it's the end of April it has started to warm up so I was going to wear strappy sandals with the blue dress

Mason was dressing Layla into a blue dress that we had found at buy buy baby. It was the same color as mine. The top was velvet and it went into a silk material covered in mesh. There was a belt of flowers that broke up the different fabric.