Chapter 5- Leave her alone

Yoongi was on his way back home from the company. Producing songs, being alone when he wanted to, pouring his mind out in the form of music was something he did as a job. Even though it was his favourite thing to do, being alone inside the four walls of his studio did get to him sometimes. He thought of himself as the luckiest man alive because he knew exactly who would silently provide him with the most amount of comfort at such times, his Jin hyung.

He was on his way to Jennie and Johnny's house to keep Jin company in the car. Yoongi sighed when he heard the music playing from about six blocks away. Being a werewolf really had its draw backs. Of course he couldn't just hear the music because it was that loud, he was a werewolf and as much he loved being one, hearing things he didn't want to at an amplified volume pissed him off every now and then. When he finally reached, he parked his car next to Jin's and got out.

"Hobi is here too?" He asked as he got into Jin's car.

"You smell the suppressant too? No it's not Hobi, it's Nina, the girl Taehyung was talking about. Don't look at her you'll fall into the trap too." Jin casually said as he typed away on his phone.

"What is your point?" Yoongi sighed.

"She's beautiful. She smells beautiful, delicious almost." Jin explained with a smirk plastered on his face.

"Werewolves have a horrible way of describing people." Yoongi chuckled and shook his head as he took his own phone out of his pocket.

"Go in then, see for yourself. If you see one of the maknaes staring at a girl, that's probably her." Jin subtly challenged him. Yoongi thought for a few seconds and decided to actually go have a look. He did have her on his mind, he didn't understand how a little teenager was able to get the most powerful pack in town all worked up.

He walked into the mansion like he owned it. He was wearing a suit today because of the meetings that were there at the company. He took his coat off in the car and loosened his tie as he walked further into the crowded house. Yoongi hated parties. Everything smelled like alcohol and sweat, teens drank more than they should and everyone made out with people they should stay away from.

He focused on trying to hear his brothers and he immediately heard Jimin hooting from some corner of the mansion. He shook his head laughing, he figured Jimin was past being tipsy at this point. He followed the voice and spotted Jimin playing beer pong with vervain. Werewolves heal really fast, getting drunk for them is as good as impossible. Vervain, the herb that weakens vampires is the only thing that can possibly get a werewolf drunk.

"Hyung, I can't find her. How can she just disappear like that?" Yoongi heard Jungkook's confused voice while he was approaching Jimin. He frowned and followed Jungkook's voice in the other direction of the house.

While he was making his way to where his brothers were, he crashed into a girl and the scent she was carrying confirmed her identity.

"I'm so sor-" Nina stopped mid sentence when she caught his scent as well. She immediately backed up for no apparent reason. She was just paranoid about being around werewolves. She didn't realise that by behaving this way she gives up her secret by herself.

"No, I'm sorry. I should've seen you coming." Yoongi tried to apologise as politely as he could but he couldn't ignore the fact that she looked intimidated by him. Why would she be intimidated if she didn't have any business with him?

"Nina what are you waiting for!" A voice called from behind Yoongi and he turned around to see who it was.

"Yoongi... what are you doing here?" Jennie asked him as she held Nina's hand to let him know that she's with her.