Chapter 4- Basic party rules

"I'll take her home Jimin. Don't worry about it, I'll drop her home everyday. You stay safe too okay?" Jennie interrupted the scene. The four best friends had been standing next to the door, observing how strange the Bangtan boys were behaving around Nina. Jimin was always friendly but Jungkook and Taehyung were being shockingly nice. The girls figured that these boys had something in mind. The three girls were humans and couldn't afford to argue with wolves, especially the Bangtan wolves. So Jennie took the brave step and poked her nose in the conversation with a very sarcastic smile on her face. She dragged Nina by the arm before anyone could protest.

To say that Jennie wasn't scared would be a lie. That's why she didn't turn around to see the look on their faces. She knew they were throwing imaginary silver daggers at the back of her head. But she couldn't let her new friend fall into a trap right in front of her eyes.

The five girls brisk walked their way out of school. They got into Jennie's car. Jennie dropped Lisa, Rosie and Jisoo first. She thought asking Nina about Bangtan in private would be a better idea.

"So... do you know them? The Bangtan boys? Are you a wolf? You don't seem like one though.." Jennie mumbled the last part in complete confusion.

Nina's heart was racing. She didn't felt like lying to Jennie, she seemed so nice, she even saved her from the trouble she would've gotten into. But she couldn't tell her just yet. It had only been 2 days, that's not enough time to trust someone with a secret as big as her's.

"I'm human Jennie. I don't know what happened. You said that Taehyung doesn't talk to anyone but he was being so nice to me." Nina replied with just as much confusion, even though she knew why they were crowding her.

"I have no idea man. But whatever it is, stay on their good side. Don't ignore them, but don't be alone with them. I don't want to see your dead body on the news." Jennie sighed.

A chill ran down Nina's spine. Her life had just began and dying wasn't on her to-do list.

"Why would they kill me?" She asked.

"Nina they do what they want. No one has the balls to question them. They're the same as us vampires."

"But I don't get it. They don't need anyone's blood to survive..." Nina questioned her, genuinely not understanding shit.

"Okay firstly, just because vampires need blood, them killing people is still not right. And about wolves, Bangtan is the only pack that is known to be involved in killing people, vampires and even other wolves if the occasion calls for it. Other werewolves in the town love them for reasons unknown to me. The vampires hate them but avoid fights. The humans are just scared but the girls can't help themselves but take their chances with the boys. Honestly, neither can I." Jennie explained with a little giggle at the end.

"Jennie I'm scared. I like you, I like the girls, I like my life right now. I don't want anything to go wrong." Nina honestly spoke her mind.

"Nina I don't want that for you either." She pulled over on the side as they were on their way to the forest.

"I'm nice to everyone, no matter who they are. But I don't like every single person I talk to. I'm not friends with them. I'm only friends with the girls and I feel like I can be really good friends with you too. The Bangtan boys are known for attacking when their target is alone. As long as you're around me or anyone at all, you're safe." Jennie comforted her.

Nina was so confused. Was she really going to trust a vampire to look over her? But this isn't any vampire, this is probably the nicest vampire to ever exist. She could look out for herself though, she's been trained for it her whole life. But she didn't know why she feels so intimated by these boys? How would she defend herself from 7 powerful wolves? She was afraid, and it was showing on her face.