Chapter 3- Hoseok will take care of it

Hoseok...This man was something else. He looks and acts like he's very approachable, kind hearted and bubbly but wait till he senses danger. He doesn't care about playing with hearts, it's knives that he likes playing with. You could call him a sadist, after all he is one. If someone had to the interrogating, it was Hoseok. It was his fixed job if the pack ever caught hold of someone.

Hoseok made his way to the kitchen from the basement, which was his torture room of course. He washed the blood off of his hands and threw the bloody knife he used on his victim on top of the pile of dishes that were yet to be washed.

The smell of blood had now faded which made it easier for him to sense that his brother was on his way back home. Hoseok opened the door and waited at the patio, seeing his brother jogging towards him.

"Taehyung you seem angry, why?" He asked through his pack link while his brother was still approaching him.

"Everybody in the living room right now, we have a problem." Taehyung growled through the pack link and everyone started making their way to the living room. Taehyung then explained the whole situation and was relieved that he wasn't the only one who was worried anymore. The pack members were all looking either at the floor or at eachother trying to understand if this girl was a wolf or a human.

"It's okay, I join your school tomorrow anyway. We'll deal with it." Hoseok broke the silence."You said she's in the dance team right?" He added you confirm.

"Yeah she'll audition for it tomorrrow. She'll get in without doubt. Apparently she showed a few steps to that over friendly vampire girl. Jennie told her that there's no way she won't get in." Taehyung answered.

"That sounds fun." Their maknae, Jungkook, who was a part of the dance team already, smirked at this.

"Jeon Jungkook she either has a witch on her side or she is one herself. Don't even think of putting a toe out of line." Jin, the eldest warned him.

"Don't worry, Hoseok will take care of it. He'll be teaching you dance from tomorrow but you three need to keep an eye on her. I mean it. At least one of you three should always know where she is and what she's doing. In case she shifts, we don't want to miss it. And if she does, I want you to immediately get her here." Their alpha, Namjoon instructed the three maknaes and they nodded while looking at each other.

"I'll check the grounds and come." Hoseok announced as he started to walk out the door when Namjoon stopped him, "I'll come with you Hope. We'll talk tomorrow's plan through."

The two shifted into their wolf forms and started sprinting while communicating through their pack links.

The night was stressful for everyone. Hwasa was sulking in her room. She got a vision in which Nina was crying in her room alone. She knew exactly why that was going to happen and she didn't like seeing her that way. What bothered her more was the fact that she knew Nina had to go through these things now that she was out in the real world. Hwasa couldn't tell her sisters because they wouldn't want to let Nina be, they wouldn't let her experience what she needed to in order to grow. If Hwasa was being honest with herself, she didn't want to see Nina experience those things either. However, she knew that it was necessary, she knew that Nina couldn't be protected from everything. Their house was Nina's home, not her prison. They would want her to find her home comfortable enough to cry in. They wouldn't want her to runaway and feel more lonely cause she can't express herself in her own home.

Nina woke up excited the next morning and her unnies could see through her sad effort of trying to look uninterested about her second day of school. She told her unnies about Taehyung and they didn't seem too worried as Hwasa would tell them if they were supposed to do something about it. Tt was a bad habit that not only the witches, but Nina too had developed over time. They would stop caring about things if Hwasa wouldn't worry about it. They were overly dependant on her powers.