Izuku's Trouble Start Here

Izuku is now 12 years old and has been through 8 years of torture from his so called friends. So far he has had many scars, 20 fractured bones, and 3 different adamantium replacement being an entire left arm and shoulder, bottom half of right leg, and a fully functioning mechanical right eye (Katsuki exploded the right side of his face making his right eye blind, then a rogue ice shard cuts off the optic nerve (connects eye to head and sends the images from the eye to the brain), making his eye fall and hit the ground). Because he is very depressed, he started playing VR MMORPGs and the first one he played was Sword Art Online which is his 2nd favorite of the 3 Online games, second was Alfheim Online which is his least favorite one but he still loves it, third is GGO which is his favorite of the 3. 

One day while he is walking to his worst nightmare, his home, he ran into somebody.

Izuku: Sorry for bumping into you

???: Izuku

Izuku: How do you know my name

???: Because I am your father

Izuku: What do you mean

???: I'll explain just follow me

Izuku follows him into a forest so no one can hear them. After they were in the forest the mysterious man removed his coat to reveal a man in a suit and mask.

AFO: I am All For One your biological father

Izuku: How is that possible 

AFO: I'll show you

AFO uses a quirk that allows him to show someone the past. Izuku sees what happened when he was born. He was kind of mad because he was abandoned by his first family and raised by his hateful step family.

Izuku: Why, why did you abandon my when I was born

 AFO: Because I am the #1 villain and if someone found out that you were my son, the heroes would put you in jail and people would think that you are a villain

Izuku: Oh, then I forgive you but why do you have to be a villain

AFO: I am just trying to make the world equal without quirks

Izuku: I wish that you could stop this

AFO: I do to but it has to be done, well I am done talking to you

Izuku: That was interesting

Now we go to a week later where we see Izuku walking when suddenly he gets paralyzed. He looks of to see what happened when he notices a few thugs and one of them is carrying a taser. The thugs drag him to the forest and placed him in a body bag and went to their hideout. When we are at the hideout they grab the bag from the bottom and I fall with a thud on the floor. When my vision clears I see in front of me a girl about my age tied together with her knees on the ground. 

Izuku: Where am I and why is there a girl here

Thug: We want to have some entertainment and that is having you and the girl have sex and if you don't we will kill you and anyone you love

Izuku: That will not work because I do not have anybody in this world that I love so kill me

Thug: Then we will kill the girl

The thug points a gun towards Izuku and the girl.

Izuku: Fine but I am only doing this to save the girl

Both Izuku and the girl regret this and have sex. When they are done they are both thrown in a cell with no bars and only one windowless hole that lets light go through. They are in the cell being silent when Izuku decides to break the tension.