Chapter 1 - To Love Him

Warnings: I do not own nor claim to own the copyright or any of the characters within the TVDverse which consists of shows including "The Vampire Diaries", "The Originals", and "Legacies".
18 Plus: Some chapters may contain graphic descriptions of sex, sexual smut, and fluff, that may be considered somewhat pornographic but only some chapters, think of it as a plot with some porn instead of porn with a plot. All chapters contain moderate to strong violence, language, and sexual innuendos. Strong displays of violence, gore, and torture, with supernatural horror elements and scenes of a sexual nature.
SMUT Warning: This chapter contains graphic description of sex, sexual smut, and fluff.
F/F, M/M, F/M, GEN, OTHER +

The story of how the original family of vampires began is now known well, as are the events which followed, they became the first vampires however, the story being told now begins when the Mikaelsons were still human and not the monsters that we h...

The story of how the original family of vampires began is now known well, as are the events which followed, they became the first vampires however, the story being told now begins when the Mikaelsons were still human and not the monsters that we have learned to love to hate, this story is about Klaus' first, original, love.
His name was Lazarus, a seemingly normal orphan who was raised by the not so normal Bennet witch Ayanna, who had taken him in as a baby and raised the boy like one of her own while never once claiming to be his birth mother, even though the two loved each other like any mother and son.
Lazarus grew up in Mystic Falls with the Mikaelson family as his neighbors, growing up alongside Finn, Elijah, Klaus, Kol, Rebekah, and the dearly departed Henrik, his adoptive mother Ayanna being Esher's closest friend while he was Rebekah's.
Despite growing up alongside witches Lazarus knew truly little about their way of life due to Ayanna's wishes for him not to get involved. Ayanna wanted nothing more than for Lazarus to seem like an ordinary child, desperately trying to hide his extraordinary gifts, gifts that one day he would find himself hunted for.
Lazarus considered many of the Mikaelson siblings as his own siblings especially Rebekah and Kol but there was one he loved truly more than anyone else and this love was different from anything he had ever experienced before, that love being for Klaus, a love that seemed to only go unrecognized by the two parties involved.
"Lazarus, I know that you are besotted with my brother Niklaus, it's clear every time you are around him, you light up like nothing I have ever seen before and for whatever reason, you only light up like that for him," Rebekah told Lazarus, as the two friends walked through a quiet field within the woods of Mystic Falls. "Niklaus and Elijah have been courting that widow Tatia who is too beautiful for her own good and the last thing I want is for you to wind up hurt because the one you love does not see you as you see him."
"What if he does feel for me the way I feel for him? What if this woman is nothing more than a distraction, an obstacle towards his realization that the one he loves is the one who has always loved him?" Lazarus questioned his dearest friend, hoping beyond hope for her to give him some hope of Klaus feeling the same way about him.
"I know he cares for you deeply but I fear the kind of love he has for you may just be the same kind of love I have for you and not the kind you are looking for but who am I play the part of the expert in matters of the heart considering I have never actually been in love."
"Trust me, Rebekah, you are so lucky to not have these foolish notions invading your mind daily to the point of insanity," Lazarus claimed, admitting the torment of loving someone whose love may not be returned.
Rebekah knew her brother Klaus well but when it came to his heart, she was hesitant to tell her best friend Lazarus where she believed it belonged, not wanting to mislead him if Klaus genuinely wanted Tatia and not him, but deep down wanting nothing more than for her brother to finally be happy and who better than her best friend.