Chapter 3 - Gather up the Mikaelsons

Warnings: I do not own nor claim to own the copyright or any of the characters within the TVDverse which consists of shows including "The Vampire Diaries", "The Originals", and "Legacies".
18 Plus: Some chapters may contain graphic descriptions of sex, sexual smut, and fluff, that may be considered somewhat pornographic but only some chapters, think of it as a plot with some porn instead of porn with a plot. All chapters contain moderate to strong violence, language, and sexual innuendos. Strong displays of violence, gore, and torture, with supernatural horror elements and scenes of a sexual nature.
F/F, M/M, F/M, GEN, OTHER +

It had been five whole years since Hayley Marshall had seen any of the Mikaelson siblings which meant it had been five whole years since her and Klaus' now seven-year-old daughter Hope Mikaelson had seen her father or aunts and uncles, and that wa...

It had been five whole years since Hayley Marshall had seen any of the Mikaelson siblings which meant it had been five whole years since her and Klaus' now seven-year-old daughter Hope Mikaelson had seen her father or aunts and uncles, and that was not acceptable for the werewolf/vampire hybrid who had dedicated the last half of the decade trying to reunite the family and after chasing many leads that turned out to be dead ends Hayley had finally started to reach her goal.
On a warm Summer's day, Hayley had dropped her daughter Hope off with her step-grandmother Mary Dumas as she out to meet with a new ally with the intention of that day being the day that she would get to see Elijah, Rebekah, Kol, and Freya once again as this new ally promised to cure Elijah and Kol's beast bites courtesy of Marcel Gerard, Rebekah's curse, and Freya's poisoning.
Hayley found herself stood outside of the front of what looked like an abandoned garage but was secretly the headquarters to where she was stashing the comatose bodies of Elijah, Rebekah, Kol, and Freya, waiting for a certain heretic to show up to help awaken and cure them, as she slowly began to let herself that she would soon be reunited with her one true love Elijah and his siblings, siblings she had begun to love like they were her own siblings.
"If news got out that a Petrova woman was helping the baby mother of Niklaus Mikaelson fix his eternally damaged brothers and sisters then my dead relatives would surely turn in their graves." Darla Petrova announced after she vamp sped from out of nowhere, to now be standing right in front of Hayley. "Luckily for you, I jump at the chance to piss off the bloodline I'm reluctantly bound to."
"So, you're the heretic I've heard so much about, I've heard a few stories about Klaus and your ancestor Katherine Pierce's centuries-long feud." Hayley greeted the half-vampire/half-witch hybrid who now stood before her.
"If you must know Katerina Petrova or Katherine Pierce as you call her was born long after me which makes her my descendant, not my ancestor and as for her feud with Niklaus the entire supernatural community knows about that," Darla interjected, showing little interest in that subject. "I am not here for girl talk I am here because you requested me and it just so happens you have what I need so let us go straight to me siphoning the magical bite out of the boys, un hexing Rebekah and curing the long lost Freya but if you think for a second about crossing me then I'll siphon right out of you, put down your adopted family and hand use all over to that beast Marcel."
"Yeah, I cannot say I'm eager to hand over the remains of someone I once knew especially to some heretic that I basically found through supernatural gossips but I'm desperate which means you got a deal." Hayley reluctantly agreed, as she pulled out keys from her right jean pocket and handed it to Darla. "There's a storage place about five miles from here that's where you'll find Davina Claire...or what is left of her anyways."
"Do not worry my client is not planning anything untoward with the girl's remains they just want to make sure her spirit can find peace and not continue to suffer anymore with the New Orleans ancestors," Darla revealed to a suspicious Hayley. "Considering the bitches tried sacrificing her and then your family offered her up as a prime steak to them it is good somebody cares for the kid."
"I happen to know a lot of people who care for Davina, I care for her." Hayley began to argue with the heretic. "Davina's death..."
"Happened at the hands or rather fangs of Kol Mikaelson a man she foolishly trusted and then your kid's uncle Elijah who also happens to be your lover and the witch sister Freya cemented her fate." Darla snapped back at the werewolf/vampire hybrid. "And you very easily handed over her remains so please do not stand there and spin me a lie because frankly, I do not give a damn!"
"For someone who does not give a damn, you sure seem to be holding up a lot of judgment!" Hayley replied, making it clear she knew Darla was not as carefree about it all as she was pretending to be.
"Listen, wolf girl, my client happens to be Davina Claire's father and just wants to put her to rest I guess to numb some of the guilt he had for abandoning the poor girl," Darla confessed to Hayley, shocking her by her revelation. "I do not sell out other women if that is what you were thinking, well not without their consent first."
Hayley's interest was well and truly peaked after hearing about Davina's father for the first time ever, wondering who he was and wishing he had a chance to have been in Davina's life which could have saved her from going through such a traumatic life. Hayley had so many questions about the absentee father, but she also knew Darla Petrova was here to help her with her family not answer questions about Davina's.