Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ Oɴᴇ

-

-

A few minutes later Taehyung heard the front door opened slowly, he walked into the living room to see Jungkook wearing an oversized shirt with tight jeans that you can literally see his ass through it. "Did you not wear boxers or something?" the older asked with a smirk and pulled the younger one into his arms, "Yeah because we ain't gonna need it anyways" he quickly stated before he felt a warm pair of lips agaisnt his. Jungkook replied to the kiss as they started going deeper, Taehyung likes it when the younger's desperate. He's so adorable when he started to beg for it, but let's not forgot about his brat side because Taehyung swear he can literally spank him for him to behave.

Feeling Taehyung's bulge agaisnt his, fuck that's hot. If Jungkook can tell everyone on this world about his sex life he would totally say he's the luckiest one, having a good looking dom with a big dick. He really out he living everyone's dream life, it doesn't take them long until the younger is already half naked. Taehyung kissing down his neck to his chest, right hand teasing the younger's sensitive nipples. Low moans were heard making the older even more satisfied and turned on, without saying a word they both went upstairs holding hands as Jungkook looked around.

It wasn't the first time he's here but damn he still felt very new, Taehyung gently placing the younger one on the bed as he climbed onto of him after. "Wanna fuck you so good that you can't even walk tomorrow princess" oh yes Taehyung clearly know what Jungkook's weaknesses are, one of them is when the older started talking in a very low voice or when he whispered into his ears. Even if Jungkook prefer topping but he for sure know he can't and never will top the Kim Taehyung. The older continued playing with his sensitive nipples, giving him little kitten licks and sucking both leaving them light pink. He loves it when Jungkook moans at the slightest touch he did, the way he's do fragile.

Going down ever so slowly as he left a trail of kisses down from his chest to his abs, "You're so well build you know baby? Like look at these, fuck even I don't have them" he said with a very seductive tone. He removed the younger's jeans just to reveal a little bulge "Oh my, look at my little princess. Already wet and dripping when I didn't even touch anything except your sensitive chest yet" fuck the teasing, Jungkook is so horny at this point he can just literally fuck himself on Taehyung's dick. The older taking his time on tracing the younger's thighs just to make him even more impatient, at this point Jungkook is already a whimpering mess. Not expecting to get a really slap on his ass, it burns so bad.

"Quiet hm? I'll be gentle with you sweetheart" he whispered into the younger's ears and left a kiss on his cheeks, his fingers slowly started to find their way down to the boy's entrance. He traced around the rim as his mouth is busy playing with Jungkook's nipples, the younger whined after the feeling of two fingers being pushed inside of him. Jungkook is a top so that means he is very tight since he never took it back there, Taehyung spreading his legs to get a better look at the hole as he buried his fingers deep inside the younger. Jungkook is so beautiful, he took off his sweat pants as the younger's eyes went wide.

"You're not gonna put that inside of me right?" he laughed nervously, the older chuckled and kissed his forehead "I already told you, relax. I'll try being as gentle as possible I promise" he said soon entering another finger inside of the younger. After a few more minutes of comforting and preparing him, Taehyung finally think he's ready. He grabbed the bottle of lube and applied it onto his boner along with the younger's entrance, Jungkook shuts his eyes closed tightly as the older started to slowly pushed inside. Moans escaping from his mouth making Taehyung feeling so satisfied, he lets the younger adjust to his size for a few seconds and started thrusting slowly. Oh it hurts so much that Jungkook can't even let Taehyung's hands go, he held them tightly as Taehyung started to pick up his pace.

Tears running down his cheeks as the older bends down kissing him softly, "It'll feel better later baby. I promise yeah?" hearing that made Jungkook felt a bit better and nodded. Taehyung loves the way the younger clenched around him, the younger's expressions would always turns him on the most. "Oh- Hyungie, it h-hurts" he whines as Taehyung went faster and deeper inside him, he older pulled the younger up and quickly wrapped his arms around the tiny waist. Jungkook's legs started to go around the older's waist too, shuting his eyes tightly as tears drip down from his cheeks. It hurts but also felt so good, the younger soon came without any hesitation "Eh why didn't you tell me you're gonna cum?" Taehyung asked lowkey disappointed.

Jungkook avoiding his eye contacts "I-I can't hold it h-hyungiee, f-felt so good" he stuttered and quickly hide his face into Taehyung's neck, "Alright then. You're free to cum tonight so cum as much as you want little one" the older said smirking as he started thrusting upwards into the boy making him moan uncontrollably. He never felt this good while having sex but somehow he felt so grateful that he did it with Taehyung, the thought of having sex with his hyung is kinda weird but right now he can't think of anything other than Taehyung's dick being so deep inside him. Jungkook is very sensitive after he came and the older knew about it of course, but a little teasing won't hurt right?

"Look at you, fuck how pretty you look right now" Taehyung mumbles into his ears while kissing down to his neck, soon feeling a sting on his neck area. The older left a pretty big mark on his neck, he have work tomorrow. "Hyungie I h-have work tomorrow" he whined as the older kept making dark purple-ish marks around his neck down to his chest, "I need everyone to back off from my property even when I'm not around" the older said kissing Jungkook's cheeks. Without making the younger wait for break he placed him down on the bed, one legs up making it a bit easier to enter. He started thrusting inside of him as Jungkook's moans fills the room, "Louder baby. Let everyone know that I'm the only one that can make you fell this good" the older whispered to him.

"Fuckk" Taehyung groans as he came deep inside of the younger, "Ahh hyungie I-I felt so full" Jungkook said which softly poking his stomach. The older chuckled and plant a some kiss on the younger's lips, soon pulling out making the other whined "Now it felt empty put it back" he begged with a pout. Taehyung couldn't say no to his precious little angel, so he did what he asked for and carry him into the shower. "Spread you legs for me little one, let hyungie see his work" the older said as the younger shyly spread his legs, cum dripping down his beautiful milky thick thighs holy shit what a view. They took a shower and walked out, just to found out that they ended up cuddling in bed with Taehyung's dick buried inside of Jungkook because he kept begging for it.

-

My Notes;

Ahh well- Uh a little smut shit won't hurt right 😭? And this is also bcause I wanna apologise for not posting 🥺. Enjoy <3