Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ Fᴏᴜʀ

"Hey hyung" Jungkook called out as the older turned around with a confused expression "Don't you ever get tired of being a model?" he asked with a soft voice. Slowly crawling into Taehyung's lap "No why?" the older asked him while his arms snaked around the younger's slim waist "I'm worn out since we're literally working for like 4 different photoshoots a day. It's so tiring" sighing as he mumbled out those last few words, chin was laid on Taehyung's shoulder. It was 11 pm and both of them were really tired from all the photoshoots, they barely got any time for anyone.

None of them can either hang out with their friends or even visit their family members since they both got a very tight schedule, Taehyung doesn't mind but Jungkook is always whiny after work. It felt like he is taking care of a baby that sometimes it made the older thinks "Now I understood why I don't want a child." it's hard to believe that a whole 23 year old, full grown man can act like this. He would always whine about how tired and exhausted he is, sometimes he talks about how his days were but usually he kept them all to himself.

Jungkook don't talk much about his private life and Tae only knew a few of his close friends since he once bumped into them while going out with Jungkook, they were very nice and funny in Taehyung's opinion but this one friend on Jungkook's is very damn attractive that he can't even stop staring at her. If he's not wrong her name is something like Jiwha, she's a very pretty young lady. Long dark brown hair, big eyes and pretty pink lips. But after all he can't risk himself beliving in love once again after what happened between him and his ex. He also got a career now so it's better to not try getting caught in any scandals.

"Just relax hm? I'll rock you to sleep, how's that? You want that?" Taehyung asked teasingly "Stop treating me like I'm a kid!" he whined as the older chuckled, gently pinching his cheeks not wanting to hurt him even one bit. He doesn't want Jungkook to get hurt even with the sligtest way, maybe they just met each other not long ago and just hooked up but he is somehow really special for Taehyung. "Okay okay I won't now sleep, I know you're tired after all those photoshoots you got. Sleep well" he whispered before seeing the younger fallig asleep immediately.

-

My Notes;

I'm sleepy- Anyways thank you for waiting for the update! I'm so sorry for not being active here. I've been very busy with my aus on Insta and don't worry I will update from time to time, just be patient and wait okie? Love you guys so much ♥︎!