Tʜʀᴇᴇ

"Who is this Jeon Jungkook dude?" Taehyung asked as he clicked onto the other's profile, scrolling down straight to his old posts. "He's pretty" he whispered to himself smiling, "You didn't know who Jeon Jungkook is or did I heard that wrong?" Jimin said and sat beside his best friend who is so damn focused on the screen. "Did you fucking hear me or not bitch?" the shorter one snatched the other's phone out of his hands as Taehyung panicked, "Give- Just give me my phone back" he groans pulling Jimin's hands as he tried to see what Taehyung's been focusing on. "Are you stalking his account or-" without even letting Jimin finished his words Taehyung shuts his mouth closed, "He just followed me and I'm bored so I decided to stalk someone" he said sighing. Jimin some how felt bad and handed him, his phone.

"But dude, you really don't know who this Jeon Jungkook boy is?" Jimin asked laughing at his best friend, "If you ain't gonna tell then fucking stop laughing at me dickhead" the other said rolling his eyes. "Then better start stalking bitch, he's really pretty but sad because he already got a man" Jimin said teasingly as he got up from the couch walking into the kitchen "It's not like I want to date him or something" he whispered to himself as his eyes was glued to the screen, "He's kinda cute though" Taehyung said to himself with a smile. "Yo Tae?" he heard Jimin's voice from the kitchen and decided to answer it with a simple 'yeah', "Can you go buy some salt and eggs? We're running out of them, oh and milk!" Taehyung nodded and took his car keys soon leaving.

-

My Notes;

Taehyung do be whipped though

But y'all think he would catch feelings that easily? Of course nahh