Chapter 6 pt 2

At night...

"Where's Marshall?" He looked inside Marshall's house which was opened, but no one was inside the house.

He tried to sniff Marshall's scent from his house.

"I miss this scent, so much..." Chase paused and inhaled the scent as much as he can. "I remember this scent of meds... it's not an usual medicine, but..." Chase brought back into his past memory.

"Chase, are you okay?" Marshall rushed to Chase's position.

"Well... I guess... yeowch!" Chase moaned in pain.

"You're not! Wait a moment, you are bleeding. Hold still, keep on breathing normally so the blood won't rush itself. Arf, medikit!" Marshall pulled out his medikit from his bag. "Told you to be careful, didn't I?"

"Sorry, I was a stubborn dog." Chase whimpered. "Please be careful with it."

"Oh, I am a careful pup in this situation. Especially... I can't see my brother bleeding like this. It's a small wound, but well, it might be bad for you if we don't do anything about this." Marshall rolled his eyes.

Marshall pulled a bottle of alcohol and also some cotton. He applied the alcohol to the cotton, and carefully treated Chase's wound. Chase tried to hold himself to not cry, and closed his eyes.

"Alright, it's sterile now. We need to apply some bandage." Marshall pulled a roll of bandage.

"Don't over-apply it, Marshall. We still need them for the others." Chase joked.

"Ah, silly you. No, obviously I won't do that." Marshall giggled and started wrapping Chase's wound.

"Anyway, thanks, dear." Chase smiled, although he got some tears in his eyes.

"Don't sweat it, big brother. Anyway, you cried." Marshall licked Chase's tear.

"H-hey!" Chase blushed.

"Sorry, I have to." Marshall winked and stuck his tongue out.

"You are really silly, you know that?" Chase shook his head.

"I do, and will always do."

"A really sweet smell of innocence... I remember that day... anyway, he went this way..." Chase mumbled and started sniffing his way.

His sniffing ended on the edge of bay, at the tree where both Marshall and Chase usually spend their time together at night. Moon's reflection from the sea illuminated the place.

"There's Marshall." Chase mumbled, seeing Marshall sat below the tree.

(A.N. : Marshall [M] – Chase [C] – Both [B]

But, he heard a singing noise and some music noises from the tree. "Is he singing?" Chase tried to listen closely.

Marshall sang a heart-break song that once he heard from Skye's music player. Chase was unable to recognize the song, since it was somehow new to his ears.

[M] I turn off the lights in my room and stay alone in the darkness
I lay myself down on my bed
And try to sleep though it doesn't come

[M] The day we broke up
The last goodbye that I never ever say to you
When I told you to be okay, well that was a lie.

"Wait... I guess once I heard this..." Chase thought to himself. "It was... Korean, if I'm not mistaken...?" He kept on listening.

[M] I thought I've forgotten you, I thought I did forget you
For a moment all without you,
I believed that I wouldn't cry for you