Chapter 4 pt 2

"Marshall, in case your egg is broken, what would you feel?" Chase asked.

"Well, I'd be disappointed, obviously. But, we promised to bring Rocky home, and that's what I'm worrying right now. Who cares about that egg, in this case?" Marshall answered.

"I gotta admit I'm worried about it, but... you're right, dear. Rocky is way much more important right now." Chase nodded. "What a wise pup."

"It went down from my own brother!" Marshall winked at Chase, and Chase giggled.

"Uh oh, what I feared is true." Ryder stopped the gang. They saw a big boulder blocking their way.

"Let me get this done! Rubble on the double!" Rubble revved his engine and started pushing the boulder. "Uh, this might take a while. Give me time, guys."

Slowly, Rubble pushed the giant boulder out of their way and dropped the boulder to the cliff.

"Gotcha! Let's go, guys!" Rubble clapped his paws.

Ryder lead the group once again, and when they reached the top, Skye called them in.

"Ryder! I found the nest! It is right at top of you guys!" Skye reported.

Ryder looked up, and saw Skye's copter with a giant nest beside it. "Great job, Skye! How's Rocky?" Ryder asked

"I'm okay! Just kinda worried the giant egg might hatch off..." Rocky answered with his own badge.

"Rocky, hang on! Whatever you do, don't fall over!" Said Marshall. He was about to back out his truck to the nest, but suddenly they heard a screeching noise.

"Momma eagle's back!" Rocky screamed.

"Don't! We have to get the eagle away first!" Ryder stopped Marshall.

"Hmm... how about if we ask Zuma to get some fish from Captain Turbot, so it could be some kind of distractions to the eagle?" Chase suggested.

"Great idea! I'll call Zuma." Ryder contacted Zuma. "Zuma, we need your help! Ask Captain Turbot for some fishes. We need them to distract the eagle! Skye will fetch the fishes and carry it here later!" Ordered Ryder.

"Suwe thing! Let's dive in!" Zuma answered.

"Skye, get the fishes from Zuma. And stay away from the eagle!" Ryder contacted Skye.

"Will do, Ryder! I'll get there." Skye flew away from the nest.

"I'm not a bird!" Rocky yelled, and it could be heard from everyone's badge.

"What's going on with Rocky!?" Rubble asked.

"Maybe the momma eagle gave him some bird foods... like worm?" Chase scratched his ears.

"That's... a theory." Marshall gulped.

"Rocky, you okay there?" Ryder asked.

"Lucky there's Chickaletta. I'd be the very first dog to eat a worm if she's not here." Rocky sighed in relief, and everyone responded in disgust.

"Ew, I'm not gonna think about it!" Rubble covered his mouth, tried to hold himself to not throw up.

"We neither." Chase and Marshall answered in unison, also covered their mouth.

"Ryder! Zuma got the bucket of fishes already! I'm heading there!" Skye reported.

"Alright! Rocky, hang in there. Skye's coming with the fishes!" Ryder responded.

"Yeah! I will! I'm just trying to move this egg to the nest, but the momma eagle kept on staring at me and might turn me into food if I mess up with the egg!" Rocky answered in fear.