Myths

Y/N POV:

They say that during the day, the sky is full of so much blue, its as if the whole world is under its azure blanket. 

They say that, when the sun beams, it causes plants to grow and thrive as if it were magic. 

They say that above this underground city, humanity is encased behind three walls.

They say that beyond those walls, lies freedom. 

For as long as I can remember, I've never had a day without daydreaming about the world above this underground hell hole they call a 'city'.

Us underground people, referred as 'rats' or 'thugs' are trapped down here, like rabbits down a hole, we can only escape once we've tricked - or bribed the big bad fox into letting us out. 

If we try to sneak out, we have to be prepared to kill, or be killed. 

If we try to bribe our way out you've got to deal with the MP's who always want money, however the chances of making a significant amount they'll accept is near impossible. if you do, most likely you'll be mugged of it first. 

The other way is to be sold. Thats what my parents intended to do. Raise and sell me as a slave to those Sina snobs so they could buy there way out of this underground pit. 

Thank god those selfish bastards are dead. 

The final way to escape, is through pissing off the military. 

And thats exactly what I did.