Ages

All the ninja's ages based on timeline and how they act.

Kai: 17 - In Season 9, he said that they are all still teenagers. So, he's gotta be at least almost 18.

Nya: 14 or 15 - She's 3 years younger than Kai, but now that I realize it, it wouldn't make sense for her to be 14, so she's mostly towards 15.

Jay: 17 - Same age as Kai, just more immature. (Love him tho)

Cole: 19 - I know Kai said they are all still teenagers, but it is true that Cole is the second oldest. I'm assuming he's at least 19 maybe even 20.

Zane: 45, mentally, 20. Zane was created before the serpentine wars which was forty years before the return of the Time Twins during the events of the seventh season. That would make him the oldest of the ninja.

However, with Zane, he's possibly/actually in his 70's. The reason I say this is because of The Never Realm. In The Never Realm, Zane had recorded a message saying, "It's difficult to keep track of the days that go by. I've been here for a long time." And Akita had said, "Decades ago, my village was frozen by the Ice Emperor." Or something like that. Zane had been the ice emperor for decades, but is only a few days in Ninjago. So he's either in his 40's or 70's. Most people say he's still in his 40's after Season 11, but I'm going with 70's.

Lloyd: 15 - It was actually confirmed by the creator of Ninjago that Lloyd is 15 (On twitter) So there we go.

Pixal: (Cuz why not) 4 - Age doesn't really matter for her, but she has lasted so far 4 years, being created back in season 3, which took place 4 years ago in the current time of Season 13/Season 14.

That's it for ages. Lemme know if I should add more characters:)

Also Happy 10th year anniversary to Ninjago! Made some art up above :))