Interview

So... It's been a while. Almost two years since the last update. That's my bad, so to make up for it, here's the next chapter!

The hellcycle sped past the crown and made it to its master. Ghost Rider mounted the bike and was about to drive off until a news reporter with tan skin and brown hair tied to a pony tail with a yellow hair band, also wearing a yellow coat with a black shirt underneath, a yellow skirt and black shoes stepped in front of the bike.

"Move, or you'll obtain a degree of burns that are unknown to man!" threatened G. Rider

The news reporter was afraid, but she kept a straight face.

"Hello, Mr. Demon Man... My name is Kathrine Mulligan." she greeted rather nervously.

"I am called Ghost Rider, learn it well!" threatened G. Rider

The reporter gulped.

"Okay, Ghost Rider. We are currently live for all too see. Do you have to say anything to the public?" She asked

Ghost Rider contemplated the offer.

"Fine, I guess that I can spare a few minutes." G. Rider confirmed.

Katherine nodded and signaled for the camera man to focus the camera as Ghost Rider stared into the lenses.

"Attention people of this town. I am known as Ghost Rider and I shall not be called anything else.. To all who are vile, dark-hearted, and enjoys shedding the blood of the innocent; your time is up. And to all the corrupt officers of the law: clean up your act or I'll clean it for you!

Katherine Mulligan wiped the sweat from her forehead. Either it was the heat from Ghost Rider's flames causing her to sweat, or she was just very nervous. Probably both.

"And to all the good people out there, You have nothing to fear. I have no intentions or desire to harm you. But if you decide stray onto the wrong path, you'll be next on my list. You may of me as a 'hero', or see me as a 'villain'. What you think of me doesn't affect me at all. Just don't get in my way!"  

Finishing his quick speech, Ghost Rider revved his bike which signaled Katherine to move aside quickly as he rode away.

Ghost Rider sped his way out of the driveway and down the road and passed a few police cars heading towards the Manor. Some managed to turn around and go after him.

Ghost Rider slowed down his bike so the police cars can catch up as they finally made it back onto the main roads.

The police were unlucky to keep up with the rider due to the precise, sharp turns that he was making, along with taking shortcuts down alleyways.

To finish the chase, Ghost Rider headed towards the nearest bridge and drove off into the waters below.

The officers who had managed to keep up got out of their vehicles to see if the rider had survived. Their questions were answered when the hellcycle emerged from the water along with its owner and was floating on the surface as if it was a boat.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Laughed G. Rider as his bike began to ride on the water. It didn't take long before Ghost Rider got back on land to the old part of Michigan and headed towards the downtown area.

Downtown Royal Woods

 8:58 PM:

For the last hour, Lynn Sr along with his wife and their kids and some of his kids have been searching around town to find somebody driving Lincoln's bike. Luna stayed home to look after Lori & Lily and the police have already been notified of the theft.