The Gift

I am so sorry for the delay. I've been lazy but I'm trying to get back onto the ball.

The orange sun crept over the horizon of trees, shedding light over all of Royal Woods with it's citizens waking up and starting another day of work.

In the Loud House, Lincoln was sleeping soundly in his bed until he felt something lightly smack his face. He managed to flutter his eyes open to see his two year old sister Lily Loud attempting to wake up her brother from his slumber.

Liccoln gave her a tired smile with Lily replied with a large smile of her own

"Hello Lily, Have you slept well?" Lincoln asked tiredly.

"Inky!" Lily cheered.

"Heh, You almost got it! Just work on your L's next time, ok?" said Lincoln.

The big brother sat up and got out of his bed.

He looked over to his alarm clock to see that it's still eight in the morning.

"I usually like to wake up at nine. But at least I still have the rest of the summer to sleep in." said Lincoln as he got out of bed with his baby sister in his arms and began to walk out of his bed room/converted linen closet.

Lincoln walked into the hallway to see that most of his sister's are still asleep with their bedroom doors still closed. The ones that were awake, that being Lisa and the twins, their bedroom door's were wide open.

"Good way to start the morning I guess." thought Lincoln as he walked down the stairs. As he was halfway down the staircase, He could hear the sound of the TV playing cartoons and Lisa babbling about nerd stuff.

"They are not real, How can the blue puppet eat so much cookies and still be alive? His diabetes level should be through the roof! Can you explain that?" Lisa argued.

"Well duh, He's called the Cookie Monster for a reason!" Lana replied.

"And besides, You just lack imagination because you're so boring!" Lola snapped.

Lisa was taken back at what she just heard.

"I'm not boring! I do plenty of fun things everyday!" Lisa fussed.

"Like what?" The twins asked at the same time.

"Well...I...have been reading a big book based on the complete history of yarn and solve college level math problems using only a note card! Now tell me how boring I a..." Lisa stopped at the sound of faint snoring and saw that her teo oldest sister's are pretending to have fallen asleep.

Lisa wore an angry expression on her face and left to the kitchen, "I am not boring!" Lisa pouted quietly.

Lincoln and Lily began to chuckle at what they just witnessed, He then walked behind the couch and sat Lily next to the sleeping twins.

"Hey, Is that Blarney?" Lincoln asked.

Suddenly, The twins woke up and started singing along with the Blarney as Lily clapped in excitement.

Lincoln walked into the kitchen to see Lisa struggling to grab a small bottle of apple juice from from a shelf of the fridge.

"Need help?" Lincoln questioned.

"No, The natural height for my age will not stop me from grabbing my desired object!" Lisa protested.

Lincoln walked behind his five year old and picked her up but her waist. She paused for a moment to realise what has happened. She let out a deep breath and grabbed her juice from the shelf.