Chapter 3: Downtown

We all wake up outside but we weren't free from this experiment.

We all get up and we hear a voice from a speaker and he sounded like he had a french accent and he insults me. "A pale child running around my maze? I do not think you will reach the end." A tear forms in my eye but I immediately get over it and wipe the tear away. We all walk to a box and we find a lot of supplies but in order to get them we have to buy them.

Luckily but for whatever reason we have umbrella credits in our wallets. I buy some ammo and the Quickdraw Army from the box and I drop my MUP (in-game pistol if you didn't know) the others buy melee weapons and green herbs.

We all run out of the safe room and I see a mine and I deactivate it. I say "that was close" and we run into a building and it was packed with zombies so we start shooting the zombies but one of them grabbed me but Valarie killed the zombie before it bit me and I say "thanks Val." she responds with "you're welcome." We see a trophy stand and I say "I think we need to find the three missing trophies." And the speaker comes on and says "thank you captain obvious!" I get a bit mad but I quickly get over it. After a few minutes I find the first trophy. Samuel and January found the two trophies then we run back to the locked door (sorry for not mentioning that earlier) and put the trophies back in the stand and the door opens up.

We walk in and the door closes behind us and takes us down to the second area. I walk to the box and refill on ammo and buy a shotgun.

I see samuel buy The lightning Hawk then we run out of the safe room and we quickly find the security guard and I kill him as fast as possible and take the security card.

I run to the control panel and put in the key card and run to the second panel and do the same but after doing that I hear a big bang and then the speaker comes on and I hear him say "here's trenchy!" I hear screams shortly after and I see samuel getting his head crushed. (They won't come back to life sorry) I run away and quickly do the same thing to the last panel and the I run to the door I see tyrone, becca, and Valarie run behind me and we get in the room and I ask them "where's January?" Valarie answers my question "she's dead." I look down and the door opens.

We run in the final area and do the same thing as before and we run out of the safe room and after awhile we break the energy pods. (I forgot what they were called) I see Becca getting her face eaten off by an Ivy.

My eyes widen and I run to the exit and pull the switch. I see Valarie and Tyrone getting attacked by zombies and I had three choices. Save Tyrone, Save Valarie, or run away and escape.

I knew they were already going to die so I ran away like a coward and escaped.