Chapter 2: Captured

I wake up in a bright room and I was squinting my eyes because it was dark outside.

I went ahead and asked "where am I?" Then I hear a male voice "I don't know." he sounded like a jock or someone that would always shout USA.

I look to my left and I see the person and I asked him "who are you?" He responded "Samuel, but you can call me Sam." I said to him "Nice to meet you Sam!" I said with a smile on my face. "You too." He said.

He asked me "What's your name?" "Martin." I responded back. "Is there anyone else here?" I asked Samuel. "Yeah, there's someone behind you." He said.

I turn around and I see a girl knocked out wearing a yellow hoodie and her glasses are next to her.

I try to wake her up by shaking her a bit but it didn't work. "Well that didn't work." I said with a disappointing tone. I hear Samuel say "let's just wait for more people to show up." I nod in agreement and we wait for a couple hours and three more people show up a male and two females (I'm not adding in jill sorry).

I ask them what are their names and the male said "Tyrone." And then the two females say their names. "January." And the other one said "Becca." I introduce myself "Martin." And Samuel introduced himself "I'm Samuel you can call me Sam for short." The girl with the yellow hoodie wakes up and I help her up and she asks us "who are you people?" We all introduce ourselves and she says "I'm Valerie." Then we all hear a buzzer and then gas starts filling up the room and we all pass out.